+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1054

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No need to chase the target, it is important to be consistent. I just set a target of 10% per month. A small percentage do not burden us and is relatively easy to achieve, so it can keep our emotions
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good and true article. If trade too risky then not take the trade. Is the same thing as risk management. Risk management is look at what is risk on trade. If risk on trade is probability of profit = probability of loss (50 - 50), then trade is bad trade. If probability of profit is 70% then trade is good trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you expect something to happen, the incidence is 50%
    The percentage of non-occurrence is also a 50% rate
    50: 50
    This ratio we can work out in Forex is also the sense when you
    Expects to open a currency, whereupon the purchase, the rate of rise of
    Currency be 50% and falling currency is 50%
    Can a 50% increase and decrease depending on the factors to take
    Resolution The more you experience the market and a professional analyst can increase the proportion of
    Make a profit in the deal to 70% versus 30% for the loss and this
    Excellent sense of proportion when you play with 10 deals
    7 win deals and lose 3 4 deals profit rate deals
    But let's remember if you are without experience and without knowledge of the market
    Will be named after 50%: 50%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    My winning probability is more often i can win 10 out of 12 trades but that does not mean iam really making big profit but this is beacuse i use big stop loss and lower target.that make me have more wins,but through the losses are rare but bigger
    Winning probability must be 80% is the best trading system which we use but I mainly trade when trend is well known and my winnings 99% rights. I always trade on support and resistance levels.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability is more often i can win 10 out of 12 trades but that does not mean iam really making big profit but this is beacuse i use big stop loss and lower target.that make me have more wins,but through the losses are rare but bigger

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    har trader ko starting mei kafi loss hota hain uska karan hota hain knowledge ka sahi se na hona jabki newbie ke liye kafi option hai agar wo apna more time demo aur study mein lagaye to wo kafi kuch sikh skta hain

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I find an entry, it hits target only 60%. But I do expect it goes for target every time. Because I do follow the principle of withdrawing profit once booked profit. But I wanted a strategy which might produce up to 100% target hit ratio. I'm still fine tuning my strategies to get better results by adding indicators...

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade the Forex market is the natural tendency of your mind begin to overcome in absolute terms, to think and think chances. This means that instead of a single transaction or several transactions, as a marketing advantage for the analysis of more than a hundred, or even hundreds of transactions.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    mere pehele pehele winning probability bohot kam tha.bar bar loss ho raha tha.lakin uske bad me bohot practice ki aur bohot candle aur indicator ke bare me search ki .uske bad mera wining probability din me pura market search karne ke baad me ek baar hi trade kar ti hu.aur oh mera 80% profit ho ta he.
    shuru ke idno me har trader ki winning ke chances bahut kam hote hai kyunki unhe trading ka experience nahi hota lekin fir jaise jaise experience badta jata hai waise waise traders ka profit margin badta chala jata hai aur unke jeetne ki probability bahut zada ho jati ahi

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    at starting when we have less knowledge and experience we get loss due to this...
    However we can trade better by using indicators and chart window
    Their is no fixed probability of winning It all cost experience and logic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)