+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106
Results 1,051 to 1,054 of 1054

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with disipline. i larn about movement maket trading befor take open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da2ng1 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.
    is ka metlab yeh hua k aap k winnig pips kem hey. wesay pips for me not matter . meri strategy k mutabik 100 pips is enough in the month becuase 100 pips sey ager aap ka capital beda hey to aap 1000$- even more bhi earn ker sektay ho jo meray khyaal se bhadia profit hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to featurelion For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15), ntn (2019-07-10), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is your winning probability?

Forex Coach Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your winning probability?

FOREX COACH Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your Winning Probability?
    Do you have the answer to this question?
    If you dont, then probably you should NOT even trade.
    It is a very simple question that you should ask yourself before you take every trade.
    WHAT IS MY WINNING PROBABILITY FOR THIS TRADE?
    If it is anything lesser than 60%, skip the trade.
    You see it makes no sense at all for you to take a trade that has lesser than a 60% chance of winning.
    If its lesser than a 50% chance of winning, why even trade?
    You are bound to lose on that trade right?
    If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.
    Thats gambling, that is NOT trading.
    If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.
    Where do you think your account size will go? UP of course.

Having a 60% and higher winning probability for that trade means you have an edge over the market.
    You SHOULD consistently take trades that are over 60% chance of winning.
    But if on occasions where you take a trade that is a 50% chance of winning.
    You will spoil your entire game and your entire trading plan.
    That is because you are adding a random variable to your trades.
    And these random variables will disrupt your account growth.
    For example:
    Trader A) Out of 20 trades, he take trades that are only 60% or higher winning probability.
    Trader B) Out of 20 trades, he takes 10 trades that are of 60% or higher winning probability and 10 trades of lesser than 60% winning probability.
    Trader C) Out of 20 trades, he doesnt care about the winning probability. He just take trades when he likes it or just based on his gut feel.

Which trader do you think has a better chance of growing his forex account?
    Trader A of course!
    Which trader trades most like you?
    If you are at trader B or trader C stage, you should stop your trading now.
    And reflect on this.
    This vital question is something that you must ask yourself the next time you trade.
    What is my winning probability for this trade?
    Forex Coach: Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    Last edited by dareking; 2021-01-20 at 08:10 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

khushii89 (2013-08-19), ntn (2019-07-10), satishfx (2012-10-13), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106

Subscribe to this Thread (5)