+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1054

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But how can we improve our winning probability if we do not trade? I mean you have to trade to learn and in my experience you have to trade a live account with your own money to really concentrate and learn.

So I would like on your losses more like an investement into your forex knowledge, not a reason to quit trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pehele pehele winning probability bohot kam tha.bar bar loss ho raha tha.lakin uske bad me bohot practice ki aur bohot candle aur indicator ke bare me search ki .uske bad mera wining probability din me pura market search karne ke baad me ek baar hi trade kar ti hu.aur oh mera 80% profit ho ta he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability in forex is not that much high. It depends on the whole market situation. When markets are in good mode, i make 50%-70% profits. Or sometimes i make losses. But in an average, i make profits 8 or 9 trades out of 10. I think this is not bad at all.

Banned Current is an unknown quantity at this point Current's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    if I obey the rules that I pass off my own for myself, I was able to get the results of trading with a 60% win ratio, but somehow there was always a barrier of emotion that made ​​me fail,
    : Good:: Good:
    60% win ratio is very good, just a suggestion if we already have a victory by an amount large enough we do better in order to make the withdrawal of reserve funds if we have loss. so we still have the funds if there has been a MC.

Junior Member HakunaRilious is on a distinguished road HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greentrader View Post
    My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy
    What method are you using ?? Is it scalping or intraday because i assume those are best for scalping and its enough to make a market go wild and trust me you will have a low stress in trading.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HakunaRilious For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this winning probability is also important in the forex trading. If we are doing forex trading then we should know that how many trades we are winning and how many loosing. In the forex trading the aim of a trader is always winning , he want to win every time in the market. If we want to know the status of our probability for that we have to check in demo account. The trader spends some days for winning several trades in the market but he lost them all in a single trade. This happens due to the trader taking very low risk ratio.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roopesh11 For This Useful Post:

Banned greentrader is an unknown quantity at this point greentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greentrader For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability in forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from 65% success ratio and get downwards. It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15), ntn (2019-07-10), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.
    agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
    forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shuru ke dino me meri winning probability bahut kam hua karti thi..bas 25-30% deals hi profit diya karti thi baki lsos me jati thi
    lekin fir aur studies aur analysis ke bad mujhe smajh me aaya ki experience ka bahut abda role hota hai forex me aur fir jaise jaise mera experience badta gaya meri profit ki probability 80% se bhi zada ho gayi

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15), satishfx (2012-10-13), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)