बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your winning probability?

Member asiaforexmentor has a spectacular aura about asiaforexmentor has a spectacular aura about asiaforexmentor has a spectacular aura about asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.60 USD
    Thanks

Whats your winning probability?

Forex Coach Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your winning probability?

FOREX COACH Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your Winning Probability?
    Do you have the answer to this question?
    If you dont, then probably you should NOT even trade.
    It is a very simple question that you should ask yourself before you take every trade.
    WHAT IS MY WINNING PROBABILITY FOR THIS TRADE?
    If it is anything lesser than 60%, skip the trade.
    You see it makes no sense at all for you to take a trade that has lesser than a 60% chance of winning.
    If its lesser than a 50% chance of winning, why even trade?
    You are bound to lose on that trade right?
    If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.
    Thats gambling, that is NOT trading.
    If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.
    Where do you think your account size will go? UP of course.

Having a 60% and higher winning probability for that trade means you have an edge over the market.
    You SHOULD consistently take trades that are over 60% chance of winning.
    But if on occasions where you take a trade that is a 50% chance of winning.
    You will spoil your entire game and your entire trading plan.
    That is because you are adding a random variable to your trades.
    And these random variables will disrupt your account growth.
    For example:
    Trader A) Out of 20 trades, he take trades that are only 60% or higher winning probability.
    Trader B) Out of 20 trades, he takes 10 trades that are of 60% or higher winning probability and 10 trades of lesser than 60% winning probability.
    Trader C) Out of 20 trades, he doesnt care about the winning probability. He just take trades when he likes it or just based on his gut feel.

Which trader do you think has a better chance of growing his forex account?
    Trader A of course!
    Which trader trades most like you?
    If you are at trader B or trader C stage, you should stop your trading now.
    And reflect on this.
    This vital question is something that you must ask yourself the next time you trade.
    What is my winning probability for this trade?
    Forex Coach: Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

khushii89 (08-19-2013), satishfx (10-13-2012)

3. Device
    Senior Member yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1168.36 USD
    Thanks
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    741.66 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.
    is ka metlab yeh hua k aap k winnig pips kem hey. wesay pips for me not matter . meri strategy k mutabik 100 pips is enough in the month becuase 100 pips sey ager aap ka capital beda hey to aap 1000$- even more bhi earn ker sektay ho jo meray khyaal se bhadia profit hey

Banned da2ng1 is an unknown quantity at this point da2ng1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.22 USD
    Thanks
    my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with disipline. i larn about movement maket trading befor take open position.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    shuru ke dino me meri winning probability bahut kam hua karti thi..bas 25-30% deals hi profit diya karti thi baki lsos me jati thi
    lekin fir aur studies aur analysis ke bad mujhe smajh me aaya ki experience ka bahut abda role hota hai forex me aur fir jaise jaise mera experience badta gaya meri profit ki probability 80% se bhi zada ho gayi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

satishfx (10-13-2012)

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
    forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

Banned ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6761.04 USD
    Thanks
    My winning probability in forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from 65% success ratio and get downwards. It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it.

Banned greentrader is an unknown quantity at this point greentrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.10 USD
    Thanks
    My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy

Banned roopesh11 will become famous soon enough roopesh11 will become famous soon enough roopesh11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    502.87 USD
    Thanks
    Yes this winning probability is also important in the forex trading. If we are doing forex trading then we should know that how many trades we are winning and how many loosing. In the forex trading the aim of a trader is always winning , he want to win every time in the market. If we want to know the status of our probability for that we have to check in demo account. The trader spends some days for winning several trades in the market but he lost them all in a single trade. This happens due to the trader taking very low risk ratio.

13. Lamborghini
    Junior Member HakunaRilious is an unknown quantity at this point HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greentrader View Post
    My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy
    What method are you using ?? Is it scalping or intraday because i assume those are best for scalping and its enough to make a market go wild and trust me you will have a low stress in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast