+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 459 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Senior Member zahangir14 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that business means loss= profit, i am a student and clearly forex is good opportunity for me to spend my free time doing something useful. good luck..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I loss a trade than I would rather see what was my mistake was or is there any loop in my system which I m unaware of and I will try to figure out the problem and my mistake and see that it never happens again and try to make my system more accurate.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Banned suniltaeir is an unknown quantity at this point suniltaeir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i trying again and again beacuse bar bar mehnat krny sy hum kamyabi hasil kr sakty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasan15 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan15's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. if i get losing and even blow up my account, so there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it.like job.................................

Banned police00 is an unknown quantity at this point police00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. If I loss in my day trading then I use to stay away from market and make another plan and strategy on which I work on ,i remain calm ,polite and patience in market and then come back again and earn good money and I recover my loss in quick time. Good luck.

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I face loss in trading then I will be in depression .After losing I will take rest for a while and relax my mind so that I can avoid loss in future then I will thoroughly make analysis of my strategy that where I caught mistake then start trading again.

Senior Member cat_00 is an unknown quantity at this point cat_00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing because i know that business means loss= profit, i am a student and clearly Forex is good opportunity for me to spend my free time doing something useful. after all here are everybody are suffered person,so they control their emotion, so profit or loss is not affect to me,so be ready for this.

Banned rose25 is an unknown quantity at this point rose25's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good job. if i get losing and even blow up my account, so there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it.thank you............................................... ...........

Banned AlfatTrader is an unknown quantity at this point AlfatTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    during this case i have to be follow expertise trader opinion and fiend out my problem then i analysis my eye-sight and my mission. i believe that during this method i have to be management my emotio...

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically find sacrificing and in some cases blow up the consideration, thus there is nothing i could complete after it. I simply wanna require a remainder and acquire refreshing the intellect and i really do not need in order to let the intellect drain seriously as of this situation, and after it let me find out it and discover the solution for this. i could generate profits just in case the positions figure out properly..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 459 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)