+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many investors and traders actively use technical trade indicators to help identify high probability entry and exit points. Hundreds of indicators are available on most trading platforms, therefore, it is easy to use too many indicators or use them inefficiently. This article will explain how to select some indicators, how to avoid information overload and how to optimize the indicators to effectively utilize these technical analysis tools and Trade Indicators are helpful for forex trading. I think this will improve your trading performance and you can trade well with the help of these trading indicators. I'm sure that if you use an indicator, you will definitely get a better performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An Indicator is used for knowing the direction of the market because you should always move in the direction of the market rather than going against the market. Trend is your friend and you should try to follow the trend rather than going against the trend. The Forex trading market measures your profit on the basis of your discipline. When you maintain discipline in the market you make less mistakes and when you make less mistakes you can get more profit... so everything depends upon you and your strategy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-27), Mustansir (2018-07-30), Unregistered (1), youcef54 (2018-07-27)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bhai moving average asha indicator hain is ko aap hir time fram man use kr skty hain agir aap is ko H4 man use krty hain to phir aap asha profit kr skty hain is man aap ko zuada profit mily ga
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all have our own trading plan, and the best trading indicators, but for those who manage mini accounts I prefer to use 20 days moving average, and 4 hour timeframe to determine my trades. 4 hours gives me more time to analyze and see the market. , and allows for convenient trade during the trading period. and Indicators of trading are many and many in them, they have the disadvantage of them forecasting the market in them by the past records of the market and then they make so many forecasts so they do not become so much of us benefit ..

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you plan to start trading forex, you must first learn the basics of forex trading. With accurate information and material, one can easily study the nuts and bolts of forex trading and start earning a decent income. There are various points that will help an individual understand this better. However, you need to realize that not all of these systems work to make money, with some losing a lot of money than I ever got from them. All that's required is the email address of the recipient while the bank address, account number and other financial details.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, you know that forex trading is a very risky business and it is also possible that the number of traders is really a loss in business. But then it will be difficult to know because there are many traders who trade and there are many brokers. Assuming forex trading is a centralized market can be easily calculated. and Forex trading is not a real fantasy. Many people fantasize about success here quickly and easily, but this is a business that requires observation and carefulness to trade. Many people are addicted to pursuing their dreams of getting rich

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who trade forex with large deposits and trade with low sizes are likely to get a profit even their skills are too weak. SOmetime they do not need a forex indicator for their business, they just need to know what is forex news, what currencies will be stronger and they open positions will be low risk rules. and In finance, technical analysis is a security analysis methodology for predicting price direction through past market data studies, especially prices and volumes. Economic behavior and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which, being an active management aspect, stand in opposition to many modern portfolio theories. The efficacy of technical and fundamental analysis is debated by the efficient market hypothesis that states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a lot of contenders for best Forex indicators – and some get quite complicated. This is why you should start with more simple Forex trading indicators.
    Simple moving average, Exponential moving average, MACD indicator, The Bollinger band, Fibonacci retracement, The final verdict

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trade really depends on forex indicators, if I trade without forex indicators, I feel I never had any idea to think about my trades. But if I trade with forex indicators, I can have some ideas to trade and make some plans to catch profits. I use an indicator to make some analysis and make my trades better. and the best moving average used for mini accounts is 10 days so the targets can be easily met, thus avoiding large withdrawals and with an average of these 10-day moves will allow traders to closely monitor price movements to take advantage.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,628 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaroni View Post
    Trade Indicators. Most good traders benefit from their analysis and use indicators. The indicators provide a good view of the market movements of your favorite currency pairs. This shows a different time trend. But at all times not trusting the indicator, it will hurt you. and when I am mercantilism I usually use some indicators, this is my list of indicators, I exploit: unit weight metric Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator I set with a very different time frame. each indicator facilitates if I learn well
    trading indicators right use is good for trader and when trader know about all trading indicators and trader understand the right using of indicators and trader analysis the forex market with technical tools and trader use indicators in meta trader terminal and trader use moving average , stochastic , bolinger band indicators for finding the correct trend of forex market and then place order on right price then trader gain good profit with forex trading business.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-19), Fiya (2018-07-23), kanita (2018-07-19), kekbad (2018-07-23), khizar1 (2018-07-19), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-21), shahid1990 (2018-07-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)