+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators help us to trade forex successfully. Forex indicators are important instruments for successful forex trading. If we can feel the forex indicator then we can get the full technical analysis. Bolinger bands, RSI, Alligator, Parabolic Sar indicators are very helpful for all forex traders.
    Indicator but only determines the range and If the indicator shows anyone of it, then it may be true for some time. because, the choice is only 2. from that range determines the level of support

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in meta trader software we see many indicators for forex market technical analysis and it is most important for trader for making complete analysis of forex market and trader understand the indicators right use and trader understand the all technical analysis tools and use these indicators for searching market trend and trader work better for success and trader earn good when trader understand the trading indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-08-31), Amir151 (2018-09-19), Fiya (2018-08-27), foziia (2018-08-27), imadiha (2018-08-27), kekbad (2018-08-27), khizar1 (2018-08-27), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-27)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators in Forex trading. But all indicators are not suitable for all. Every trader uses the appropriate indicators. I think MACID is the most appropriate indicator. Most traders use this indicator.
    There are many types of indicators for Forex trading. Moving averages are also a good indicator of Forex trading. But I say new traders don't have to follow any indicators. They must trade on their own.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just before many of us industries become a period of time many of us take advantage of the signal after we have a good open location so we are vulnerable to the industry without a number of signals will help take advantage of our emerging location changes. the only thing you can do is how you can find out about our SL and our TP.
    Break rooms are very important where using signals you must learn your current entry method before opening a position.
    Although all moving average levels are important but the most important level is 200 because every trader must keep looking at this level before they trade them because the price must be higher than this level to BUY and must be lower than this level to do SELL for be on the safer side and make a profit.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use moving averages of 20, 50, 100 and 200 days in your trade. use several periods of time to make it easier for you to read indicators. Moving averages can be considered as a kind of dynamic trend line. You can also combine it with other indicators to minimize the error signal from an indicator. Alerts are usually a key point when making big profits in all foreign currency trading because it displays the movement of time together with the ideal for analyzing the currency exchange series we love. often I personally use indicators in almost all of my trades. I personally use this indicator MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX and so on.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother i am not much expert of recommending you the trading indicator but hopefully i could say that you need to mix up the free indicator available on mt4
    such as RSI or Moving averages after mixing some of these indicator you will get some of the best trading position to look on buy and sell entrance points on that.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-20), Mustansir (2018-08-21), QamarXulqi (2018-08-20), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-21)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators are very helpful during trading and when you trade without an indicator like what I did in trading at the beginning and I failed to achieve my goals and I made it possible to make good money. I make a living but some time I can't make a dollar so I think very important indicators and moving averages are the best indicators for me, I like using moving average indicators for trading on Forex trading platforms. I like to use moving averages 60 , 15.5 to trade and they are very very useful for making trend confirmation

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your trading personality ... if you trade as a trader a short time ... so you have to choose a shorter time period ... but if you are a long trader so you have to trade with a period of 200 ... as simple as that ... the moving average indicator is very strong ... you just need to take care of the patient and in my opinion indicator is also an important issue to gain intelligent advantage in forex mercantilism as a result of it showing the trend of temporal setting and helping to do the analysis in pairs our favorite currency. I always use the indicators in all my trades. these indicators are MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX etc.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an important signal, MACD, which is a favorite of both my wife and I have more symptoms than telling your industry analysis and also setting the currency to increase its revenue, the amount of movement. You must constantly warn to get into lot size, if time and trend. and I take from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represents tf 1 minute, 24 to 15 minutes MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why I interpret that Indicator is incorrect all the time We have to know the fact, the market has only two buy or sell options. If the indicator shows anyone of it, then it may be true in some time profit from their analysis and use indicators. Indicators give you a good view of your favorite currency

15. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    i can not work without indicators.indicators are essential for me to trade.moving average is one of the best indicators because it exactly shows the direction of market in that moment.so for those who have small capital and can not bear heavy loss this indicator is best because by using this indicator they can ope their trade in well direction and can do effective scalping

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)