on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member shinde is on a distinguished road shinde's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.15 USD
    Thanks
    maine bi abi kuch indicator use kiya hai or un main sab se badi kamjori ye hai ki wo apne signals badal lete hai.
    kai baar esaa huaa hai.
    esliye main koi sa bi indicator single use ni karta hu.
    har indicator ko kisi na kisi indicator ke saat mix kar ke hi use karta hu. es se hame signal strong milta hai.

2. Contests
    Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    238.80 USD
    Thanks
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

Senior Member Theresia is an unknown quantity at this point Theresia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    160.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    based on my experience both of moving average are usefull for me, because MA 200 and 100 can help me to show major trend and small MA help me to look minor trend and the smallest MA help me to show timing for entry position, so if I just only used one my position have big possibility became negative floating so if I used it simultantly I can minimize floating risk and optimation profit

Senior Member clickme is an unknown quantity at this point clickme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129.60 USD
    Thanks
    My two way indicators strategy is simply the best I think, for this you need only Bollinger band and RSI. For trend and open order you can use bollinger band and for closing the trade you can use RSI. now action: wait for bollinger band break out while middle bollinger has at least 3 candles on top turn to breakout then you can make buy order. In sell order reversal of buy. now close your buy trade while you can see RSI up movement is simply ready to downtrend. ..

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.30 USD
    Thanks
    I only use MA and fibonacci. Everything else I do with naked trading (using only my eyes), because that way I am sure there is no repaint. Also that way I can incorporate the news into my strategy easier. I use 2 MA on 15 minute chart one set on 12 and one on 26 to see when the trend will turn.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183.00 USD
    Thanks
    Forex indicator that can be used to avoid fake outs is the volume indicator. The volume towards a breakout should be rising and in an uptrend. Take a look at the volume before the breakout, if it is not rising it is a sign that the breakout is not real and may very well turn out.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183.00 USD
    Thanks
    I like using the relatiive strength index(RSI) because it is so simple to use.if it is below 30,u place a buy order and when it is above 70,u place a sell order. I also like using the Zig Zag it is a good indicator.

Senior Member clickme is an unknown quantity at this point clickme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129.60 USD
    Thanks
    My two way indicators strategy is simply the best I think, for this you need only Bollinger band and RSI. For trend and open order you can use bollinger band and for closing the trade you can use RSI. now action: wait for bollinger band break out while middle bollinger has at least 3 candles on top turn to breakout then you can make buy order. In sell order reversal of buy. now close your buy trade while you can see RSI up movement is simply ready to downtrend. ..

Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.00 USD
    Thanks
    Although there are a lot of indicator but I see there no indicator help trader draw trend like trader draw trend by himself I see it is very easy for any trader drawing the trade line by the need to exercise

11. Lamborghini
    Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.20 USD
    Thanks
    for me, I can not only use indicators on my trading, I trade thanks to the tracking of trends, you should use indicators to ensure your point enter the market, most of the best professional traders have left using indicators.
    Last edited by Tarek; 02-20-2012 at 02:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast