+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 205 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member main uddin is an unknown quantity at this point main uddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which moving average are better to follow for small records 20,50 or100 & 200 days going earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by somupriti View Post
    I could not understand the meaning of 5,9,13,14 and 21 what actually it means. Does it anything to do with the indicator. Is is safe to go with more than one indicator. Many traders prefer more than one indicator. Is it because they can't relay on one.
    It mean Moving average parameter bro. For example MA5, MA9, MA13, MA14 and MA21. Just seems like the the others indicator parameter.
    If you open mt4 terminal, you can choose Indicators tab, then select trend then select Moving Average, After opened then you can setting the parameter as you wish.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving good like forex forum indian fast work home indian goog earn money like

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizishab View Post
    There are a lot of successful blends of MAs, and you can use any according to your technique, i mean that suits best with your other signs, the blends i business are 5,9 and 13 or 14 and 21. you can try your own mixture.
    I could not understand the meaning of 5,9,13,14 and 21 what actually it means. Does it anything to do with the indicator. Is is safe to go with more than one indicator. Many traders prefer more than one indicator. Is it because they can't relay on one.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of successful blends of MAs, and you can use any according to your technique, i mean that suits best with your other signs, the blends i business are 5,9 and 13 or 14 and 21. you can try your own mixture.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so. Though i have not that much idea about forex indicator. But i think moving average pointer is a good one and i also easily understand this pointer easily. It is really better for mini accounts. You can give it a try and i honestly say that you will not be failed.

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    MACD it is a good indicator and it is popular, but i advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in favorite currency pairs market movements and increase your profit level.you must be careful in entering lot sizes and timing trends.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ever surprise why such a large amount of forex traders claim to possess found the simplest forex indicator? I mean, it should be the simplest right? They claim they're creating cash from victimization it and it's most likely true. perhaps true for them. But, as presently as some other person tries to place the indicator to figure, it fails miserably. WHY?

95% of all Forex traders have wasted plenty of your time and cash making an attempt out and experimenting with what different traders take into account the simplest Forex indicator. Most set about the journey within the wrong approach. The key to finding the simplest Indicator isn't concerning however you'll use the indicator to assist you are expecting the market and enhance your system, however to seek out AN indicator that you simply will use to alter and enhance yourself as a trader".
    hello Every One

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading indicaters aasl main trader ko bohat help daity hain trading krny main kio k in sy trader ko asany sy market ky trend ko jan ny mian help milti hy or trader is sy apny analyse ko sahi kr sakta hy is lea indicater helping tool hy trade krny k lea

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zubair1122 View Post
    Indicator is the very important factor. We can analyse the market by indecator. But depend on just one indecator is very risky because sometimes it provide false information. So at least three indecator have to use. By analysing the result of three indecator we may come to a successful decission.
    and more better when we make trading with indicator don't just use one indicator only, because will get some lagging or repaint signal from that indicator, more beter we combine with another indicator and we result in one of trading strategy system

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bocah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 205 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)