+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 205 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member damayanti is an unknown quantity at this point damayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on how good and suits us, and for me usually say to use is to use formations MA 12 and MA 26 and during this time I either use the TF M15

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving Average is that excellent indicator which is widespread, though i suggest you to be able to handle more signs for any study beneath favorite currency pair sets business activities and also increase ones value step. You have to be careful in going into lot dimensions and also timing tendencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wear supply my trade about reasons however just decide on your daily array and also on that assortment control assistance point and go into trade on keep loss just less than who assistance allowed my trade ripe until eventually sense one change or reached your purpose on reaching near opposition step.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi_anduk View Post
    i love the indicator Moviang average 7,14,50.100.200 to a look th trend bull and bear in a chart
    but many a false signal to trade in forex so you can be carefull to this ma
    should used every trader see trend bull and bear movement of the currencey in a chart indicator professionals receive signal,Demo Account experiences in Forex trading Technical indicators help to timing movements,using demo account Technical indicators ,

Senior Member annura_fx is an unknown quantity at this point annura_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I solely use MA and fibonacci. Everything else I do with naked mercantilism (using solely my eyes), as a result of that manner i'm certain there's no repaint. conjointly that manner I will incorporate the news into my strategy easier. i take advantage of two MA on fifteen minute chart one assault twelve and one on twenty six to envision once the trend can flip.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.
    trading indicators kisi bhi trading me ho wo kam karney walo k lie boht help karte hai indicators use karne chaiey mien hemsha use kart ho wo trading me ho ya road trarfic me har kisi ka farz hai indicators use kar jee

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can use moving average according to ur own decision i mean which better fits for your trading style.Others strategy will work for you as well never believe this.Always experiment to your own and find out the result which one best fits for you.It is the field of self assessment but you can take idea from others.Based on different idea make one of your own.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many trading indicators out there people are also trying make their own indicators and they are selling them all over the world, I think the best indicators are the one avoided on the MT4 trading account.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think the very best way to earn the profit out of the forex market we need to trade based on the indicators because with indicators we can predict the right direction of the trend and get the best price in the forex market thats my opinion

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on whatever you are hunting for. typically you ought to use a mix of moving averages for getting your get and sell signals. the setting of your respective moving averages differ from trader to firmly trade. just like a rule i take advantage of 50ema with 30 ema crossover for my trades. when attempting to see if we really wish inside an uptrend or down trend that occurs when i take advantage of the 200 days moving average.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 205 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)