+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 205 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member techfxx is an unknown quantity at this point techfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is also as more and more beneficial things if you interested to use indicator then you are welcome and hope you can make some good profit by using it easily and will be a good trader from here just keep your patience with this place and i think you will be a good trader from here easily that you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ampun is on a distinguished road ampun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in other to trade and always earn profit in the market we just have to learn Trading Indicators because with indicators we can get the best direction of the trend and also get the best price

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    moving averg account kay hisab say nae lgae jati yeh to chart kay time frame pe lage jati hai account ka size jo bhe ho time frame jo bhe ho 200 100 50 25 yeh sab bht effective te hain bht support Resistance levels provide krti hain strongly

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    all are good for best trading. with it you can you RSI and MACD. it think it will be very helpful to us for deciding taking trade.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, the best strategy scalping with candlestick where these strategic achieved record profits and big in Forex, so I advise you n away from what I said and use this strategy that I mentioned to you .

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dartofx View Post
    if there is an indicator that does not repaint the past or did not give a false signal, please let me know because I tested near 1000 indicators and strategy guides. There is much we can take advantage of an indicator
    There are many non repaint indicators have been created and made available to be use by mt4 traders. But, I have never find one ( both repaint and non repaint indicators) that can give out correct accurate signals all the time. It's impossible I would say. Even analysis made by human being can turn out to be a wrong analyses, yet alone an indicator which has been coded by human being.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned wesfx45 is an unknown quantity at this point wesfx45's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on how fast you want to trade. If your using an 18 day moving average your long/short more often than if your using a 39 or 50 week moving average. The trend is the basis of all profits, if the market is in a long term uptrend and your short your on the wrong side of the market you need to take buy signal not sell signals.

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    How to set MA doesn't ralate to the type of account you use. But, it definitely relate with your trading style, is it long term, intraday or even scalping.
    If you are an intraday trader, better if you use 20 as your MA setting.
    May this become helpfull.

Member fxrock200 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrock200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 205 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)