+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 205 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member rasel12 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    upport level and enter trade with stop loss just below that support let my trade ripe until feel a reversal or hit the target of reaching near resistance level. it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,it will give losses to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinom is on a distinguished road pinom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Indicators
    . I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret thatny indicator help if i learn that well. use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every trend line has his own function. You see , we can check the pressure of each line. The trend can break each line and under the pressure of another line.

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators not all correct times. We need to know the facts, the market only two options to sell or buy. Even if you don't see the indicators it but nothing you can fix at some point. However, option 2. So, don't waste your time and index analysis. We will explain.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no best Indicator in Forex market, But a few of them is good indicator, Basically Its depends upon you, which indicator you understand well or which indicator help you to make profit in Forex .
    You can try and follow above indicator which is sharing by many Forum member .

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,i ussually use some indicator, this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving average is the legend of indicator and i guess almost all indicators follow its works and it modified,
    but for me, i prefer to use with default setting and combine it with Bollinger Bands, it gave me a good data and i can make analize them to reduce false signals,
    i wanna ask you about something, how can you set it to reduce falses signals, and please share here

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear it is your choose. it depends on you opinion. but you can follow EMA 200,EMA 100 , EMA 50, i hope you will get nice profit.

Banned alikk is an unknown quantity at this point alikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading Indicators:

it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

Banned niloyraj is an unknown quantity at this point niloyraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although I know my partner and I ussually use many warning, such as a personal Warning list I can take advantage of: KG to transfer regular stochastic, Bolinger music group. Each Warning and arrange my partner take a different period of time. any kind of warning to help, only to find out where the right thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 205 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)