+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 205 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving avage indector ko ma use kayea ha isi indecto ko ma use be kar raha ho ache indector ha new trader ka
    laye best indector ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    एमए के लिए मैं गुरु से सेटिंग पसंद .. मैं एक अच्छी रणनीति से लिया. 6 एमए के लिए scalping tf 1 मिनट, एमए, 48 एमए के 1 घंटे के लिए 24 से 15 मिनट, 4 घंटे के लिए 96 एमए, मैं क्यों व्याख्या करते प्रतिनिधित्व करते हैं कि, क्योंकि यह पहले से ही लंबे समय से पदों या कम रुझान के लिए सूत्र में गिना जाता है. ताकि हम और अधिक स्पष्ट और समझ रहे हैं,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading with indicators is the most easiest way in Forex market, because there use can be easily learn and implementing them is also easier compared to trading with news.

Junior Member raihan2 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have their indicator self, they choice trust indicator and they can use it better from other indicator .i advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in favorite currency pairs market movements and increase your profit level.you must be careful in entering lot sizes and timing trends.

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no indicator that is not good , the only thing is to know how to follow it, the 100 and 200 moving averages are good in themselves in that they sometimes serve a support or resistance and a break of them signifies a new trend either upwards or downwards.

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a good indicator in my opinion the most important factor because it shows the power of timing and intensity of our favorite currency pairs.always useful for the analysis of the indicators used in the indices of all trades.i MACD, using the zigzag, ADX, etc.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    for use in the analysis of market indicators, I use a moving average. because by using indicators that I could help in seeing the market trend. course must be completed using the trendline. due to the dynamic nature of the moving average indicator, while trendline is static. each other be complementary.

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading indicators is helpful things some time to make some profit in forex market but not all the time in forex market. in forex market, there has many indicators to use in our trade but indicators have only technical skill about forex trading. and many indicators confused us to continue our real trade in this market.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving avarges indector bohat good ha forex ma is indector ko agar pura study kar ka hum forex ma use karye to is
    indectorki help sa hum bohat achi earn kar sakte ha ma is indector ko shoro sa use kar raha ho .

Banned sifat09 is an unknown quantity at this point sifat09's Avatar
    Thanks
    KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set with different time frame. any indicator help if i learn that well. always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 205 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)