Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    Trading Indicators

which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    i prefer to use Bollinger bands, and coupled with the Moving averages will strengthen the indicator forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I took from a good strategy . MA 6 for scalping represent time frame 1 mint 15 mints of MA, MA 48 for 1 hours , MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that because it is already counted in the formula for long positions trends. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    her indector apne hisab sa kam karta ha muje sub sa best indector zig zag aur facturs lagta ha is sa muje tarde
    karne ma kafi help milti ha forex ma koi be indector ko ap use karye sub sa phealy us indector ko achi trah sa study
    kar laye pher he usay use karye

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I liked the establishing from the expert .. I took from a excellent technique. MA 6 for scalping signify tf 1 moments, 24 to 15 moments of MA, MA 48 for 1 time, MA 96 for 4 time, why do I understand that, because it is already mentioned in the system for lengthy roles or brief styles. so we are more obvious and recognized,,

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    you want to use EMA . Because i am using this strategy. such as 50 EMA,100 EMA,200 EMA. so it is very active for me . you can also use this.

Junior Member dvbgsmpc is an unknown quantity at this point dvbgsmpc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally, I use MACD stochastic and moving average , but they aren't correct all the time

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to know the facts the market only two options to sell or buy. Even if you don't see the indicators it but nothing you can fix at some point. There has many indicators to use in our trade but indicators have only technical skill about Forex trading and many indicators confused us to continue our real trade in this market.

Banned kuhamu is an unknown quantity at this point kuhamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to be careful on the size of the lot and also tend to their .... any research underneath your favorite currency pairs business and can also increase the value of the step ...although I suggest you to be able to handle many signs ... Moving Average is a great indicator that is spreading

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don ttrade with original momving average so i think there is no right to me to advice you about moving average ,but i think if you are trade with moving average you need to have good money management because moving average can not give you always profit signal

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i didnt use any MA for my trading strategy
    but thanks that you making this thread, from here i know that MA can be use for many style of trading
    i hope there any one already help you with your MA setting problem
    and if you have the most fit MA setting share it with me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 205 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)