+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 205 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma abi indicator ko use karna shoro kayea ha aur muje ab tak koi be best indicator nahi mila ha jis sa market ko achi trah sa judge kar sako

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mujeeb View Post
    han mein trading inductors ko istamal krta hn.ye hamesha durust hotay hain jis se mujhe bht zayada profit milta hai.lakin baaz wqt inector correct bi ni hota jis se loss bi uthana per jata hai
    Indicator ka istemaal karna itna bhi asaan nahi hota hai, lekin fir bhi trader agar indicator ka istemaal karta hai, aur usko sikh leta hai, to indicator se bahut achchi trading ho sakti hai, indicator important kafi traders ke liye hote hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading indicators yeh to forex trading men bohot hi aham hotey hen yeh ham logon ko market key ooper neechey aney janey key barey men guide kartey hen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think flowing finding the day to day rocker stage the home issue for me is to create my going average stochastic and parabolic sar they're going together.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    sabhi ke liye indicator ahmiyat nahi rakhte hai, lekin meri trading mein indicator ka roll bahut bada hota hai, kuch trader samjhate hai, ki indicator se trading ka matlab sirf nuksaan hota hai, wo trader price action jaisi strategy sikhte hai.
    nhi aisa nhi hai indicator humare liy humare liy bahut hi jayda importent hai yadi hum indicator ko use nhi karenge to hum isme kuch bhi nhi kar payenge hum indicator ko humesha use karna chahiy yadi hum indicator ko use karten hain to hi kuch kar payenge .

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    Trading Indicators

which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    I use the 24 period moving average on the 24 candles depicting the history backwards in your chart, so, you can also plug the MA 14 to illustrate that there are 14 candlestick, I think we can use this indicator to see a trend and this move could help our analysis in forex trading

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saddam100 View Post
    I better to make the reverse way in hope this price will back near the pivot. So my trick if it is true i can make the trade running faster and it can not give the certain result only gusting.
    Well patience could be give you a lot of things in a lot of way. I practice with a demo account and patience is the main things in here. If i have it i can learn a lot of things about trading and its strategy besides skill and fundamental analysis is also required in this section

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually you have to know that the three can be really great to the traders my friend and i have ti say that the moving average is lagging and this is not good for us

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaz99 View Post
    I use indicators that are suggested by friends and acquaintances because I do not couple how to canvas it right and therefore if this is the mortal and appropriate entity then this is a neat feeling and the good indicator of align and disenchanting
    trading must use money management will be very profitable in trading, every trader must always use strategy and use trading systems to money management to more profit and reduce risk and gain a huge advantage in each will be very beneficial trade

Senior Member amigos27 is an unknown quantity at this point amigos27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A wide range of existing indicators, I usually use indicators MA (Moving Average) and trading standards trader forex with variations exponential MA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 205 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)