+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 205 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade with indicator really help me to think about the paln and to analyze the condition of forex market, mostly I can make a profit by indicator and some of trick of trading trapped me in minus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I suggest that every trader use indicators to make our trader better in analysis and don't make we feel so regret when we loss money because we not use indicator for help us analyze the fluctuation.
    I was never use any indicator on my trade. Just using small tools to make everything more simple. I know to be real trader are not must be depends on indicator. Everything we are do on market will be great if we are know and understand about the risk and then we are can take that condition are advantage to gain money. So, we need indicator but it was not important. The most important and the best indicator are our brain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using just two indicators moving average and MACD both are very good for new users they also can use these indicators easily and also can predict the market trends easily on the base of these indicators..

Senior Member torikazi is an unknown quantity at this point torikazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex indicator that can be used to avoid fake outs is the volume indicator. The volume towards a breakout should be rising and in an uptrend. Take a look at the volume before the breakout, if it is not rising it is a sign that the breakout is not real.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    brother I never get any interest with moving average it is tough to understand and its movement.But I like parabolic sar as my trading instrument.With parabolic sar I also use haiken ashi and MACD.I feel good with that combination.
    bhai moving average ek achcha indicator hai, lekin isko samjhana itna easy nahi hota hai, main moving average ke saath RSI, aur MACD, jaise indicator ka use karta hoon, bhai agar aap moving average ko samjhane ki koshish kare, to aapko trading aur bhi achchi ho jayegi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother I never get any interest with moving average it is tough to understand and its movement.But I like parabolic sar as my trading instrument.With parabolic sar I also use haiken ashi and MACD.I feel good with that combination.

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    Trading Indicators

which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    All MA is good... if you know where your entry, where your exit...............

happy trading.......................
    === GUE SUKA THREAD LOE BROO==
    ===I LIKE YOUR THREAD BROO===
    ===KEEP SHARING BROOO==============

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ka ek bhot bara rule hai Forex trading main jo ka sirf samjhna walo ka liya hai. kiyo ka aksar trader indicator ko zaiyda important nahi data . jo ka bhot hi galat karta hai kiyo ka jo trader indicator ko acha sa smajh jata hai un ka liya bhot hi acahi khasi help ho jate hai trading main. indicator ko bilkul avoid nahi karna chiya is market ka kafi had tak idea ho jata ha.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ka bina trade karna kafi mushkal ha ma indicator ka bina trade nahi kar sakta ha ma kuch indicator ko use kar to raha ho ja kafi achi indicator ha aur meri achi help ho rahi hai in indicator sa

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just ensure if you're exploitation indicators you perceive the way to use that indicators. as a result of several attempt to use indicators however several conjointly do not even know how to use it or what's its functions. they solely is aware of that its amendment depends on the trend however they do not perceive what the information that specific indicators extremely give us. several can claim that they get false information however what they do not apprehend is the way to interpret that information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 205 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)