+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 205 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member kier01 is an unknown quantity at this point kier01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm when i please don't basic the dealing with symptoms although simply just establish kids in addition to by of which assortment establish service levels in addition to enter in deal having halt burning at the base of of which service make it possible for the deal ripe until finally think some sort of change or maybe attack the marked connected with accomplishing next to amount of resistance levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rehana motiwala is an unknown quantity at this point rehana motiwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    MACD it is a great marker and it is in vogue, yet i encourage you to utilize more pointers for your dissection in most beloved cash combines market developments and increment your benefit level.you must be cautious in dropping in part sizes and timing movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    But i am use some time indicator Just using little resources to create everything more easy. I know to be actual investor are not must be relies on signal. Everything we are do on industry will be excellent if we are know and comprehend about the danger and then we are can take that situation are benefits to obtain cash. So, we need signal but it was not essential. The most essential and the best signal are our mind.

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It relies on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a mixture of shifting earnings to get your trade alerts. The establishing of your shifting earnings vary from investor to business. As a concept I use 50EMA with 30 EMA cross-over for my deals. When trying to figure out if we are in an uptrend or down pattern that is when I use the 200 times shifting regular.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That are the most and same as i agree with this. Indicators are not correct in all time. We should know the fact two options either buy or sell. If indicators shows anyone of it, then it may be correct in some time. the choice is 2 only. So, its better to waste your time with analyzing with

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torikazi View Post
    I think forex indicator that can be used to avoid fake outs is the volume indicator. The volume towards a breakout should be rising and in an uptrend. Take a look at the volume before the breakout, if it is not rising it is a sign that the breakout is not real.
    useful information for me .. thanks for sharing, do you have a book that discusses the science Volume? please if anyone in the share ..............

Senior Member kironray is an unknown quantity at this point kironray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on what you want. In general, you should use a combination of moving averages buy and sell signals.
    Moving averages regulation differs from the dealer trade. As a rule, use the 10 EMA crossed my 20EMA operations. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down to when I use the 80-day moving average.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on trading indicators it is a good idea, but if this method has known by price maker, I need to increase my control because, I am worry if the price maker will make a traps with trading indicator, like a movement that so fast up and down in just a couple second, so I think I need to prepared a better margin to face it. The losses on that matter is our floating minus trapped in hedge strategy, if it is a double hedge so we will get double floating minus.
    Last edited by Onion; 2013-04-20 at 08:17 PM.

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are some good technical tools for our trading i will recommend to new traders that they should learn about indicators because many indicators are working good. and it is a good way to make easy profits in forex market

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torikazi View Post
    I think forex indicator that can be used to avoid fake outs is the volume indicator. The volume towards a breakout should be rising and in an uptrend. Take a look at the volume before the breakout, if it is not rising it is a sign that the breakout is not real.
    in accordance with the trading system right and not wrong in trading analysis should be able to analyze the trends using the appropriate time frame to monitor the movement of the daily trend so we must always learn when make a mistakes in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 205 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)