+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 205 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member coolanke is an unknown quantity at this point coolanke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think you have the best Trading Indicators which is the moving average and the more you get to make use of the moving average the more you get to understand the best way to earn your profit with the moving average so i think the moving average is the very best indicators we can ever thought off.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qsdf60 will become famous soon enough qsdf60 will become famous soon enough qsdf60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guys
    i still thinking that moving average are not a good indicator but you can use the 200 and 50 moving average
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the moving average that works for a normal account will definitely work for any other type of account. i will advise that you use the exponential moving averages of 10, 21 and 100 to trade on your account.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uforex View Post
    It relies on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a mixture of shifting earnings to get your trade alerts. The establishing of your shifting earnings vary from investor to business. As a concept I use 50EMA with 30 EMA cross-over for my deals. When trying to figure out if we are in an uptrend or down pattern that is when I use the 200 times shifting regular.
    and analysis will determine profits in trading learn to trade with technical analysis so that it can use to learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis and a study analyzing the movement of the analysis market trend

Senior Member kollanai is an unknown quantity at this point kollanai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators are good and also moving average, it is the legend of indicators and many of traders used it as their favorite indicators and because it is easy to understand and simple, but the traders can not use it alone and because there are many false signals that we have to filter and get the strong one
    i used 2 or 3 MA and combined it with stochastic and also trendline and bollinger band. good luck

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sobuj555 View Post
    As a opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators in our country.
    By the help of indicator we will have real views market movement. Whatever indicator that we use, if we know how to use it properly, that will surely give us great result in the end. After all, each indicator will have its own pros and cons. If we always want looking for perfect indicator, surely you will never find those kind of indicator. Whatever indicator that you use, learn it deeply and you will know how to use those indicator better.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Janab main yah samjhta ho ka trading ka liya indicator bht zayda help full hai but afsos yah hai ka bhut sa trader indicator use karna ko sahi nhi samjhta hai. maian ya kahonga ka indicator bht had tak hum trader ko market ka trend ko samjhna main madat data hai our market direction ka acha kahsa idea data hai jika badolt hum apni trading asani sa kar pata hai.

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actualy ma koi indicator use nai krta. ma in indicatr ko use kr ke dekhta hon. wese jo jo strategy bati hain lagta ha achi rahin gi. bs aisi hi strategy share krte raha krin sb ta k un ko us kr ke dekha jae or loss se bacha ja sake

Senior Member sobuj555 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators in our country.

Senior Member ovijitmondol is an unknown quantity at this point ovijitmondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACS indicator is a obedient and general, but I am much indicators you use for marketplace analysis Lowness pairs competitor moves and acquire surface.You be extremely sure when you are advised to amount the situation and level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 205 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)