+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 205 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member coolanke is an unknown quantity at this point coolanke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think the very best way to earn the profit out of the forex market we need to trade based on the indicators because with indicators we can predict the right direction of the trend and get the best price in the forex market thats my opinion.
    Everyone have different opinions, so as my.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hellelali is an unknown quantity at this point hellelali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to this topicThanks for the clarifications for several different indicators and desirable to follow the strategies of the most successful and widely used

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ishaq02 is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post i think that most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,it will give losses to you.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Senior Member evalia is an unknown quantity at this point evalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the indicators I use for this is not only one, but I use a combination of several indicators, such as Bollinger Bands, Market Price, and Zigzag. making it easy for me to trade ...

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have listen that indicators are not good. These are not providing correct information for trading. Many trader are using indicators and making profit from trading. Some of them face the loss of money due to wrong predict. I personally don't like to use indicator. Due to wrong prediction. I think without indicator you can do good trading and make profit.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My indicator to trade is using moving average and bollinger band on my chart. using that indicator sometimes help me to reach profits. Beside that, I am using candlestik pattern analysis

Banned mohil is an unknown quantity at this point mohil's Avatar
    Thanks
    because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,, any indicator help if i learn that well. always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading market men trading indicators bohot important hotey hen yeh forex trading men traders ki bohot help kartey hen is sey traders bohot ziada earning kar saktey hen easily .

Banned efergrtg23 is an unknown quantity at this point efergrtg23's Avatar
    Thanks
    aflare intermediate indicator main ne bohat use kia hai or is se ap ko acha or hefty signaling mil jata hai important to gar
    koi dosra indicator bi use karun to is ko lazmi use karta hon kiun ke bohat faiday mand hai simple liye.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keiko View Post
    i totally understand the fact that in forex trading is so much easier when it comes to making money if at all one had some really good indicators that they vcould trade with in the market.

understan risk and strategy trading with the right trading strategy that is easy to learn by studying the fundamental news analysis analyzing fundamental news is important and should use money trading system in market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 205 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)