+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 205 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs. Always i use indicators in my all trades. I use these indicators every trader have their indicator self, they choice trust indicator and they can use it better from other indicator, Or they use many indicator to make the trading session perfect and make open position when indicator tell the matter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member martinus is an unknown quantity at this point martinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my indicator "tools to help our business." In this case our metrics need to have market news and information. Do not rely on us at the open Center judge as the index as traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ldkanish is an unknown quantity at this point ldkanish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use moving average indicator in 1 hr chart
    this 1 hr chart only give profit
    you can set 3,8,20

Junior Member mashfiklabi001 is an unknown quantity at this point mashfiklabi001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If ussually I use some indicator of mercantilism, my list and free Bolinger band stochastic indicator: average, moving. each indicator has a completely different time. each figure will be easier when I know it well.

Senior Member kamnurnahar is an unknown quantity at this point kamnurnahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, we can think, As a rule, the names are not correct at any given time. We need to find out which segment of the market has been often only a few options required. To receive a signal from the computer and then someone accurately as possible in a certain period of time. Because the option is in fact only a few. So it is better to hurry and control the symptoms. For more information on the subject.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    to date I `m not really making use of transferring typical because signal during my buying and selling. I feel making use of bollinger groups that is coupled with stochastic oscillator. I factor, one of the most value part of making use of virtually any sign is actually we should realize the device characteristic, and now we may be self-control when working with that

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have no text to check? don't have any text to check? Click "Select Samples".It depends on what you're searching for. typically you must use a mixture of moving averages to induce your obtain and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages take issue from monger to trade. As a rule i take advantage of 50EMA with thirty EMA crossover for my trades. once making {an attempt|attempting} to see if we tend to ar in an uptrend or down trend that's after I use the two hundred days moving average.

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading indicators ka forex trading men bohot aham hotey hen yeh hamen market ki movement key barey men information detey hen .in ki maded se ham kafi profit hasil kartey hen asani sey .

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai main trading without indicator nahi kar pata hoon, mere liye bahut hi mushkile aati hai, but main ye janta hoon, ki indicator ka use kis tarah se kiya jata hai, isliye main indicator se trading karna pasand karta hoon.
    it is very good habit that you do not trade without indicators because we can not earn profit if we do not use indicator in our trading , indicators help us to analyze the market but if you are using naked trading strategy then you can trade with out indicators .

Senior Member hemal776 is an unknown quantity at this point hemal776's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two way symptoms strategy is usually the best I think, for this you need only Bollinger team and RSI. For design and begin buy you can use bollinger team and for finishing the company you can use RSI. now action: keep out for bollinger team break out while middle bollinger has at least 4 wax mild lighting design style design on top turn to huge then you can make buy buy. In provide buy a treat for buy. now near your buy company while you can see RSI up activity is usually ready to downtrend.Thanks all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 205 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)