+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 205 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think indicator plays good role to gain profit from trade . i think different traders use different time chart for trading.i think if you have small amount and trading with small amount for sort time . i think you should follow 1min and 1 hour movement of market and makes analyses of the market condition by seeing news result and expert advice and make trade plan and start trading to get profit from trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zakdam0001 is an unknown quantity at this point zakdam0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each Distributor is independent index, another sign of confidence and most use different detector. Or use multiple indicator cluster | {Your session to create |}, For his excellent and open when you insert the cursor to let you know that.

Member Syed Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Syed Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada tr jo achay traders hain wo indicators bhe use krtay hain ..aur ye ni k depend bhe isi pr krain aisa ni krtay q k indicators per ziada beleive ni kia ja skta

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main indicators hum sab trader ko kafi help karta hai . indicator ki madat sa humi market ki trend ko pata chalta hai. our humi indicator ki madat apna analysis ko samjhna main sani ho jate hai.

Banned sky003 is an unknown quantity at this point sky003's Avatar
    Thanks
    The vast majority of large merchants to monetize their evaluation and use of signals. Signal and offers your favorite currency pairs market changes a lot. It shows the movement over time. The story is not reported, is the mouse

Member hemal777 is an unknown quantity at this point hemal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD it is a good indication and it is well-known, but i help you to use more symptoms for your research in recommended forex dealing partners market activities and enhance your advantage level.you must be careful in arriving into lot measurements and time designs. Thank you very much forex dealing.

Senior Member India fourm is an unknown quantity at this point India fourm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Setting a maximum trading loss per day isn't hard. You just have to take note that it has to depend on your trading personality and risk tolerance. your losses to a fraction of your profit target for each day. If, for instance, you aim for a 1.5% gain each day, you can set your maximum trading loss to half of that, or .75%.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mashfiklabi001 View Post
    If ussually I use some indicator of mercantilism, my list and free Bolinger band stochastic indicator: average, moving. each indicator has a completely different time. each figure will be easier when I know it well.
    Using indicator or not are not important i think. As long as we are be able to make our trade are easy and feel comfort when we are use it, I think we are match with that system. I know to be good trader are not instant, I am new too, so, for now i read many ebook, watch many videos and from all of that, i was create my own system and strategies. It was not using indicator just use a simple horizontal line. and i was comfort when use it.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    my signal and indicator "tools to help our business." In this situation our analytics need to have industry information. Do not depend on us at the start Middle assess as the catalog as investors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 205 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)