+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member khan25 is an unknown quantity at this point khan25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, an indicator is also a great challenge to reasonable profit Forex trading as a result shows the chronological order trends and useful for the analysis of our preferred currency pairs always make use of indicators. In my all industries.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Adinda Larasati is an unknown quantity at this point Adinda Larasati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    Trading Indicators
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    As far i know 200 period moving average is used for longer time frame and also 200 period moving average is used to find out the support and resistance.And, in my opinion the usage of it depends on what trade you are in.But it is also true that sometime indicators are really helpful. It helped me for many times to get the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamn01 is an unknown quantity at this point kamn01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I'm on more deceptive, usually use some advice, I use it on my list: a metric unit of weight within the Bollinger bands, average variable. For each indicator, I'm down with a completely different term. All the links for easy, if you know well.

Member ronhasan is an unknown quantity at this point ronhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, it is also a great challenge for an indicator smart profits opposite trade because of this shows the chronological order trends and useful for the analysis of our preferred currency pairs I always use. Indicators in my all industries and use of these indicators for MACS, ZIGZAG, ADZ.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace my brother for your question about Almovenj Aviraj I do not think he has credibility in determining the course price there is nothing better than technical analysis

Senior Member tarono is an unknown quantity at this point tarono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's just as auxiliary indicators alone are not decisive either market will merely create indicators to see trends only but that I do on a very large time frame with a itusaja band Bolinger, but create my own like market entry with a time frame of 1 m with menyocokkan wave and the law trenline

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    threading krny ka lay indicator ka hona bhot zaruri ha aur ap ko is ka bary men malom hona bii lazim ha aur ya humari bussines krny men bhot zaida help bii daty hen

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Abbas View Post
    ziada tr jo achay traders hain wo indicators bhe use krtay hain ..aur ye ni k depend bhe isi pr krain aisa ni krtay q k indicators per ziada beleive ni kia ja skta
    bhai kafi trader indicator use karte hai, aur kafi trader without indicator trading karte hai, ye to bhai apne pasand ke uper depend karta hai, par main to ye baat bolta hoon, agar indicator se trading jante hai, to indicator se hi trade karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned nazmunus is an unknown quantity at this point nazmunus's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good indicator MACD and it's popular, but I'm not your favorite currency pairs, analysis and tips to increase your profits with the pointer changes to the market. You have to be careful of size and time trends can access.

Member bagusfx will become famous soon enough bagusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very good trading indicators used in the meta
    trader us, so we can analyze the charts very easy,
    I was more than happy to take the M5 and M15 for trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)