+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading k indicators ko learn karna hai to us ka asan tareeka yehi howa karega k hum is me apnay seniors ko sath le kar kam karna shuru kar de or jitnay zyada humaray seniors humara sath de gay hum utnay he kum wakat me seekh jae gay or dosron ki help b kare gay ku k humari khud ki help ho chuki hogi. wesay is wakat itnay saray indicators hain k jo kam ka rahay hain or jin ki madad say working ki ja rahi hai un indicators ko samnay rakhtay howe jiss wakat hum kam kare gay to samjhna or b asan say asan or behter say behter ho jata hota hai samjh kar profit maintain kiya kare ta k ap ko koi bari tension na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai hum indictor par sirf yaqeen nai karshakty ahi hum sath main forex ki news par b nazr rekhana hoge moving everg acha indictor hai but is main b hum ko 100% sure nai hota hai k hum ko ik dam right signal deta hai ya nai so main indictor k sath main chart aur news ko bhot ziyda follow karta hoon aur sub ko achy say analysis kar k mai apni tarde main entry karta hoon.................. Moving average is so amazing when it comes to forex trading, its easy to follow up and understand well and when it comes to the analysis of the forex market it does not disappoint at all, a lot of forex traders use it all the time to make the right trading decisions and many a times they get it right thanks to the moving averages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well before using any indicators we must know that the indicators are not perfect and they will show loss. Some people think that three to four consecutive lose means the strategy is bad. But in real life it is not. 3 to 5 loses are quite good and if you at the end of the day end up in profit it is pretty good and we should continue for that. brother indicator koi bhe eho sabhi exact work krty hain kyun ke ys just calculation krny waly softwares hain jo ke apko apki urrency ki calculations btaa rhy hoty hain jo past mn hota aa rha hota hai lkin ghalti tab hoti hai jb inko ye smj lia jata hai ke ye apko future bhee bta sakty hain tbhi los shota hai kyun k ye just analyse krny ke liye hoty hain market ko orr analysis hmesha sai nhi ho sakty

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-14)

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my opinion I believe for better prediction of market trend you need to analysis the market on higher time frame like daily or weekly for long term trading for short term trading you can scalp with help of some indicators but keep in mind scalp with risk management because scalping risky with big lot size. kissi b trader k profit me indicators ka bhot he ahm role hota hai jiss ko hume zay nahi karna chahye aur behtreen tareekay say achay aur behtreen indicator ka intekhab aur us ka use ana chahye jitna cha hume use ae ga kissi b indicator ka utna behter tor pay hum is ko seekh pae gay aur zyada profit gain kar pae gay.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-14), slater (2020-07-12)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me jab hum indicators ka use karate hai to humen trading karne ke liye technical analyi karne me help milati hai, Indicator ki help se hum good entry le sakte hai jise humari profit achchi hoti hai aur humen loss ka bhi risk nahi rahta hai eiliye humen indicators ki help leni chahiye. most of the good traders get profit from their examination and applying indicators indicators give great view of your preferred currency pairs market movements.It show different moment trends but in most time don't think indicators it can give losses to you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course in forex trading, I strongly think MA 50 and 200 i think is only match in bigger timeframe like hourly timeframe. But for short term trading in small timeframe. I think using the 21 and 30 MA value is best choice since the accuracy is better and the reaction is good too, Using 50 MA in small timeframe is to hard to read. forex market me kaam karne ke liye indicator ka use karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader yahan indicator ko sirf tabhi use kar sakta hai agar wo unn par practice karenga,yahan trader ko sabb achhe se pehle sabb smaajhna hoga..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii haan agar ap ko in levels ka bary main pata hai tu ap ye asani sa pata kar sakty hain ka price ab kiss level par move kary gi kun ke jase hi wo direction lay gi ap ko pata lag jaye ga ka ab is ka target next kon sa level hai is liye ye levels par trading 200 ma par best hai aur risky bhi bhot kam hai. well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that the 200ma is good to follow in the forex market.i have use the 200ma before and it is good for forex market trader to use it.when the forex market trend cross it over is when the forex trader will place trade in the market.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app ko trding mai bhout se indicater mil jaye ge app os indicater ko tabi samj sakte hai jab app os mai displine se kam karte hai fer hee app es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch displine se hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji i dont base my trading on indicators but just determine the range and from that range determine support level and enter trade with stop loss just below that support let my trade ripe until feel a reversal or hit the target of reaching near resistance.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul humy indicators k bagair kuch nahe ho sakta hai hum jitna yaha par indicator ko used kary gay utna he best hai hamary leyay aur kafi traders ko lagta hai k indicators faida nahe daity hain agar sahe time mai un ko used karna a jaye tou kafi faida dai sakty hain indicators is mai koi big isse ki bat nahe hai hamary leyay.. Trading mai me sbi indicatore ki maadaat nhai leta hu..pr mujhe koi koi indicatore hai jisne bahut parvawit kia hai jo mujhe bahut pasand aate hai jis se trading se mujhe faidaa hotta hai..wo hai RSI,Moving average or Macd ye bahut hi acche indicatore mai se ik hai jo market ka accha trend smjhte hai

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)