+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 205 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need to be aware not all of These systems work to make money as a need as have a manual trading on the Forex trading market and Also we can get the earning as a big amount from the market and its very popular indicator used very much by so its traders depend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving avegae 200 is only suitable for determining long-term trends. to make a decision I prefer to use the moving average periods as small as 14 or 20
    because with a smaller period. we can get a signal and not too long to wait. by utilizing the information of the moving average 200 we can make entry in the direction of the trend by using a moving average of 14 as a basis for decision making
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member kuldeep 509 is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep 509's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also see that inndicator are not use ful in volitile market condition because in volitle conditionmarket moves acourding to news and other factor not from indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shaniksr is an unknown quantity at this point shaniksr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators are very helpful in forex trading, it tells about flow of of market.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Moving Averages is a good indicator however it performs well on higher time frames and moreover it works better if combined with RSI and or Fibonacci Retracement or Parabolic Sar or even bollinger bands , so you need to learn these indicators too but if you want to keep your trading simple and it is giving you good results then continue the same way .
    theek farmaya bhaiya ji apne agar Moving average ka use hum karte hain aur wo bhi RSI ke sath mila kar to kafi ache result mil sakte hain Moving average hi ek aisa indicator hain jo trading badiya karne mein help karta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member drwajid92 is an unknown quantity at this point drwajid92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for as i concern most of the people of us use indicators to do trading. but as i concern i never used trading indicators because they confuse you in trading.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD this is a beneficial warning and it's also favorite, yet my partner and i inform you to use far more indicators for ones evaluation throughout preferred currency pairs current market activities and increase your income amount. you will need to be careful throughout entering lot sizes and timing tendencies.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD it is just a very good indicator in fact it is common, but my spouse and i advise you to make use of far more indications for your investigation in beloved foreign exchange frames industry actions in addition to enhance the income level. you must be careful in getting into good deal styles in addition to timing developments.

Member feliz_forex is an unknown quantity at this point feliz_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, this indicator is very accurate at all compared to other indicators, I myself use a moving average indicator 200 as support and resistance, and to use a take profit targets, try if it touches ma 200 and adan candle pattern then you can do when OP also, 80% sure you will win

Senior Member forexsouhail is an unknown quantity at this point forexsouhail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for moving indicators 100 is the best for my point of view because it's easy to undrestand and more quickli

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 205 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)