+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 205 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well before using any indicator we must know that the indicator is not perfect and they will show a loss. Some people think that three to four consecutive defeats mean the strategy is bad. But not in real life. 3 to 5 defeats are pretty good and if you end at the end of the day it's lucky enough it's pretty good and we have to continue with it. and there are many indicators used for trading purposes I trade with the help of parabolic indicators one thing I want to share with all my colleagues that all indicators show market trends after 30 to 50 pips so you also have to trade with your personal experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good love personally in my opinion, I believe for better predictions of market trends that you need to analyze the market at a higher time frame such as daily or weekly for long-term trading for short-term trading You can scalp with the help of several indicators but keep in mind the scalp with risk management because scalping is risky with many large sizes. and Market Trends I find Karne as a technical analysis not so that the indicator Hum uses the card to the Humen entry either Par trades Opinion, Carchchi, Luckily gets Karne Ka, Miles, Hey, Ess, the indicator is Ki, helps the public in forex strategy, is strong enough Hi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes moving average trading is the best and the 200 day moving average is the best and the simplest, but you must always use a different MA for different timeframes. 200 is the best for H4 and D1 time frames and most good traders benefit from Their checks and applying the indicator indicators provide a good view of the market movements of your chosen currency pair. This shows the trends of different moments but in most of the time don't think that indicator can give you a loss.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends I think in my opinion indicator is also an important problem to get smart profits in forex mercantilism as a result of it shows the trend of temporal settings and helps to do analysis in our favorite currency pairs. I always use indicators in all of my trades. I use this indicator MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX etc. and most of the moving averages are good but I like to use as much as possible in my chart. I use moving averages of 30, 50, 100 and 200 days. Everything gives me a signal together.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading becomes simple by using indicators ... the most beloved indicator and the most widely used indicator by me is Fibonacci ... I like this indicator because it gives us support and a potential level of resistance ... and I see that markets tend to follow These support and resistance levels are for the most part and I really think Indicators are not so important to trade. This is only the satisfaction of traders, we may be able to trade even without indicators. So, we might just concentrate on making analysis with graphs. The indicator will usually show the history of the movement.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not base my trade on indicators but only determine the range and range of these determine the support level and enter the trade with stop loss just below the support that allows my trade to mature until it senses a reversal or reaches the target of reaching close resistance and thinking depending on the trading indicator is a good idea, but if this method is known by the price maker, I need to increase my control because, I am worried that the price maker will trap a trading indicator, such as a movement that rises and falls so quickly in just a few seconds, I think I need to prepare a better margin to deal with it. so yes you can do it. good luck with my friendzzzzzzzssss .

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to set the correct moving average to understand market trends or to understand market sentiment, I use a moving average of 100 and 200 in my trading strategy and I think the moving averages of 100 and 200 are really workable. . and Trading mai me indicatore ki ki maadaat nhai leta hu..pr mujhe koi koi indicatore hi jisne bahut parvawit kia hi jo mujhe bahut pasate aate hi jis a trade se mujhe faidaa hotta hi .. two hi RSI, Moving average or Macd ye bahut hi acche indicatore mai is as good as the market for the trend of smjhte hi

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately in forex I actually think I don't agree that for a 30m scalping or a good h1 chart. in my view for m15 scalping or nice m30 chart. in this graph we get fast results and more opportunities to trade. I use the m15 and m30 charts but my profit taking is only 5-10pips. and actually it depends on what you are looking for. Usually you have to use a combination of moving averages to get buy and sell signals. Your average moving settings differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 5EMA with 21 EMA crossover for my trade.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good for better predictions of market trends you need to analyze the market at a higher time frame such as daily or weekly for long term trading for short term trading You can scalp with the help of a few indicators but keep in mind the scalp with risk management due to risky scalping with large sizes. and will let them get a good amount of money in the market and forex market traders need a good strategy so they have to understand the market so that everything will be fine and we must be able to focus and all will be indicators of good use for the trading system

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are very slow indicators. You can use MACD better than the moving average. A good average movement for a long period of time You can use 200 high school and 100 high school on a daily and H4 time, e frame. You can trade with both indicators. But that is only for long-term trading. and if we can feel the forex indicator then we can fully technical analysis using more indicators for your analysis in the movement of the favorite currency pair market and increase your profit level and you must be careful in entering the lot size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 205 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)