+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 205 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not suggest to youth moving average strategy in Mini account because I don't think so that moving average but good with low investment. I would suggest to use few other indicators to trade. But moving everything will be dangerous for low investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,232 Times in 4,141 Posts
    To count an indicator as a best indicator is not that easy, since every trader has different opinion and personal experiences about their favorite indicators. For me, Moving Average is a good indicator to determine trend strength in a trade session, but this is not too good to be used as an entry signal. Why not? Because moving average is lagging indicator (all indicators are) that gives us late entry signal, so we can not maximize our profit by using it for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-30)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are various indicators that are useful for trading and this processes such as stop loss and take profit and if you use them correctly and then you will be able to get more and more profits in the form of money but are sure that your profits will never be lost and you will get it at your door and in this way you will be happy and relaxed and satisfied. and when trading forex for a better prediction of market trends you need to analyze the market on a higher time frame such as daily or weekly long-term trading for short-term trading you can scalp with the help of several indicators but keep in mind the scalp with risk management because scalping is risky with many large sizes.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that for better predictions of market trends you need to analyze the market at a higher time frame such as daily or weekly for long-term trading for short-term trading you can help with some indicators but still keep in mind the scalp with risk management because scalping is risky with many large sizes and, most good traders benefit from their analysis and use indicators. The indicator provides a good view of the currency market movements of your preference. This shows a different time trend. But at all times don't trust the indicator, it will harm you

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that depends on what you are looking for. Usually you have to use a moving average combination to get buy and sell signals. Setting your moving average differs from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trade. When trying to determine whether we are in an up or down trend that is when I use the 200 day moving average. and absolutely for me, I personally consider that all good things all depend on ourselves. to select the indicator select the indicator that we understand that we can easily avoid losses in forex trading, because all indicators are not 100% won

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't work without an indicator. An important indicator for me to trade. Average is one of the best indicators because it shows the direction of the market at that time. Therefore if this is a mortal and precise entity then this is a neat feeling and a good indicator for aligning and overruling. and I preffer bollinger band indicator because it's a good indicator for all newcomers the signal strength is very good and also its appearance is very good compared to other indicaror also you can choose other indicators such as rsi and moving average for trading this indicator is also useful

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    almost all of the very good merchants find cash in on his or her investigation along with employing signs. signs supply very good watch of your respective favorite currency exchange frames market place moves. the idea demonstrates distinct timing tendencies.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so. Even though I haven't known much about the forex indicator. But I think the moving average indicator is a good indicator and I also easily understand this indicator easily. This is really better for mini accounts. and Everyone has a choice of indicators that point to their beliefs and will be used for various sensors, or use multiple sensors on the form to create a mercantilism session that is good and the position opened when the indicator you want.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not very good at this so I can't say about this but from the answers above I have some basic ideas with the right explanation and that is a good job. Thank you all players for their contributions to helping other traders. and everything is good everything depends on ourselves. to choose an indicator, select the indicator that we understand that we can easily avoid losses in forex trading, because all indicators are not 100% won

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, In fact I really found that the SAR satellite dish is a good indicator and works well when used with a combination of other indicators. All indicators can only give plane signals but we cannot succeed all the time with this. We need to develop strong analytical skills to interpret them correctly and make decisions and indicators are very important for forex trading. for small amounts in balance, we have to use, bolinger bands, Parabolic SR, Zigzag etc. There are several impotant indicators for scalping. You can find out by discussing friends from the Forex Forum India.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 205 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)