+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 205 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using indicators will help us analyze price movements properly and correctly in accordance with the function of the indicator in accordance with the rules but the indicator is actually only a tool that cannot be used as a reference which is really something that will happen because price movements will not be known surely where traders are willing to move can only estimate it with the help of indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the moving average of k 50 is the best for small accounts and the moving average with the trading indicator ach he ha so is ko ache tareeke sa istemal kiya jaye is sa indicator aur koi nai ha kiun k only khyal sa indicator wohi hi acha ha jo how come you have a good moving average speed accuracy ha. and I don't use a moving average for the trading indicator I use it for support and resistance. And if you use 100 and 200 SMA then you will see that thay works well as support and resistance. If you please position near the moving average you can win a few pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends my opinion is it is a angelic indicator, and it is touristed but I apprise you to add writer of Indicators to ensure your benefit I impact on ennead indicators I recognize you favorable fortune so you learn from here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Unregistered (1)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with indicators is the easiest way on the Forex market. Because the use there can be learned easily and implementing it is also easier than trading with News. But again the results of using the same indicator will vary from one trader to another. and most traders I know use indicators that they have developed. I know that might not make sense because not all of us are good at coding indicators but that's my experience. but also all indicators on the internet are also good and can be used in any strategy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so that indicators can reflect the market well, each indicator has several advantages and disadvantages, we cannot predict it well and easily, and if we use different indicators then we may be confused because one indicator will say buy or sell and others do not. and depends on what you are looking for. Usually you have to use a MA combination to get your buy and sell signal. Setting your moving average differs from one trader to another. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trade. When trying to determine whether we are in an up or down trend, that's when I use the 200-day moving average.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear freinds whin i am trading we ussaally some indicator this is my indicator list i sue . kg moving averge stochastic bolinger band . and every indicare help if i learn that will. indicator jbb tak ap nhe samj paty tb tk ap koo es k vary sai malomat nhe ho sktin that my plan.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two-way indicator is the best in my opinion, for this you only need Bollinger bands and RSI. For trends and open orders, you can use Bollinger Bands and to close trades you can use RSI. now action: wait for the bollinger band to come out while the middle bollinger has at least 3 candles in turn up for a breakout so you can make a purchase order. In sell reversal orders from buy. now close your buy trade while you can see the rising RSI is quite ready for a downtrend. .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    MACD it is a good indicator and it is popular, but i advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in favorite currency pairs market movements and increase your profit level.you must be careful in entering lot sizes and timing trends.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 205 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)