+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 205 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the big dealers to raise money for their analysis and the use of symbol symbols offer a reasonable reading. Your favorite pair of currency market movements. It shows a very different time in setting trends. But with all the accessories you think the indicators will not give you a loss. Forex trading can be very fun, but it has risks. Using indicators and diagrams to build trading systems is very important for traders who want to make full use of the tools available to find the highest percentage of winning trades. thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, this is also a big challenge for the opposite smart trading profit indicator as it shows chronological order trends and is useful for the analysis of our preferred currency pairs that I always use. Indicators in all my industries and the use of these indicators for MACS, ZIGZAG, ADZ. I think that just as an additional indicator alone does not specify the market either will only create indicators to see trends only but I do on a huge time frame with band Itusaja Bolinger, but create my own market entry as with a 1m time frame by matching the waves and trendline law

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not have text to check? do not have text to check? Click "Select Samples". It depends on what you are looking for. usually you should use a moving average mix to encourage you to acquire and sell signals. Setting your moving average takes issue from merchants to trade. As a rule I utilize 50EMA with thirty EMA crossovers for my trades. once made {try | try} to see if we tend to trend up or down it after I use two hundred days moving average. until recently I did not really utilize the typical transfer because of the signal as long as I bought and sold. I feel using a bollinger group coupled with a stochastic oscillator. My factor, one of the most valuable parts in utilizing any sign is actually we should be aware of the characteristics of the device, and now we can control ourselves when working with it

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two strategic indicator methods are the best, I think you only need the RSI Bollinger band. The direction and system is open, you can use Bollinger bands and close to trade, with RSI. Act now: wait for Bollinger bands, Bollinger in the middle of a candle at least three top levels and then you can make a purchase order. To change the order of sales. Now close the sales item while viewing the RSI above the moves that are ready to be performed. My two-way symptom strategy is usually the best in my opinion, for this you only need Bollinger and RSI teams. To design and start buying you can use bollinger team and to finish your company can use RSI. now action: keep the bollinger team out while the middle bollinger has at least 4 candles light design style lighting design in turn up to big then you can make buy buy. Give buy a treat to buy. now near your purchasing company while you can see the RSI activity is usually ready for a downtrend. Thank you to all of you.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACS is a good indicator and very popular, but I need more than a pair of indicators to analyze the currency market, you should use your profits to grow your favorite level. Your size and time of entry into the trend should be cautious movement. while I'm trading I usually use some signs, that the list of signs I exploit: KG Shifting Normal, Stochastic, Bolinger band. each mark i collection using different time periods. every guide signs just learn correctly.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indicators for the forex market and many traders are using different type of indicators in this business many traders use moving average for this business in the market mostly traders use moving average 14 and moving average 21 and they get the trading signals from the moving average .

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-04-19), Nirzana (2018-04-13), sarfraz786 (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-10), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es business ke lea traders indicators use karte hen aur woh indicators se signal lene ke koshish karte hen take market men se income hasil kar saken lekin mere experience ke hisab se hum indicators pey depend nhe kar sakte hen aue jo signals hum forex market ka analysis kar ke hasil kar sakte hen indicators woh signals show nhe kar sakte hen ,

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), bali351 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-13), javedqasim (2018-04-10), yulbang111 (2018-04-10), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekho miving avrage jo vo zyda tr tredn ko analysi kr ne me kama ti hn jese ke 50 ki zyada use hone vali hn ab long term ki zyada moving average hot hn short ki kam hoti hn bas isse zyada koi kam ni
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-15), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), yulbang111 (2018-04-11), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Junior Member No.1trader is an unknown quantity at this point No.1trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Janab hum ko market k hasseb say chalna chay agar hum market k hassab say say chalay gay to is me hum ko he faida milay ga,Market k ries aur fall ko smajna chay q k is say na sirf marketing understanding me assani hoti ha bulkay is say hum achay trader b ban skathay ha so in sub things ko minds me rakna chay.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to No.1trader For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Junior Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi is on a distinguished road Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi me app k sath agree ho agar hum market k haseaab say dakhay to adar to 2 options he ha ya lanay ka ya danay ka agar hum market k Rujaan ko achay say check karine gay to humay market ki movement k baray me smajh bouj ahi gi jis say hum achay say apna benifits nakaal skthay ha.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 205 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)