+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 205 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like using the relatiive strength index(RSI) because it is so simple to use.if it is below 30,u place a buy order and when it is above 70,u place a sell order. I also like using the Zig Zag it is a good indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicator that can be used to avoid fake outs is the volume indicator. The volume towards a breakout should be rising and in an uptrend. Take a look at the volume before the breakout, if it is not rising it is a sign that the breakout is not real and may very well turn out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use MA and fibonacci. Everything else I do with naked trading (using only my eyes), because that way I am sure there is no repaint. Also that way I can incorporate the news into my strategy easier. I use 2 MA on 15 minute chart one set on 12 and one on 26 to see when the trend will turn.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two way indicators strategy is simply the best I think, for this you need only Bollinger band and RSI. For trend and open order you can use bollinger band and for closing the trade you can use RSI. now action: wait for bollinger band break out while middle bollinger has at least 3 candles on top turn to breakout then you can make buy order. In sell order reversal of buy. now close your buy trade while you can see RSI up movement is simply ready to downtrend. ..

Senior Member Theresia is on a distinguished road Theresia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    based on my experience both of moving average are usefull for me, because MA 200 and 100 can help me to show major trend and small MA help me to look minor trend and the smallest MA help me to show timing for entry position, so if I just only used one my position have big possibility became negative floating so if I used it simultantly I can minimize floating risk and optimation profit

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine bi abi kuch indicator use kiya hai or un main sab se badi kamjori ye hai ki wo apne signals badal lete hai.
    kai baar esaa huaa hai.
    esliye main koi sa bi indicator single use ni karta hu.
    har indicator ko kisi na kisi indicator ke saat mix kar ke hi use karta hu. es se hame signal strong milta hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shinde For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Member anurag is on a distinguished road anurag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by borle View Post
    in my view if we are going to use any indicator alone then no one indicator give righ signal all time.
    we must use all indicator with other indicator or techanical analysis.
    some time indicator become a reason for leading loss.
    sirf indicators pe depend rehke kabhi bhi trading nahi karni chahaiye kyunki indicators pe poori tarh bahrosan hi kiya ja sakta
    aapko apni study aur analysis karne chahiey fir indicatoprs ki amdad le saket ahi lekin sirf unhi pe depend rehke trading karna bilkul bhi advisable nahi hai forex me

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u r not use one moving average in ur chart..
    u must add 2or 3 moving average for getting better result..

like am use 5-15 exponential moving average.. and its very effective ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 205 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)