+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 205 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,628 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ****** many indicators for forex market technical analysis and it is most important for trader for making complete analysis of forex market and trader understand the indicators right use and trader understand the all technical analysis tools and use these indicators for searching market trend and trader work better for success and trader earn good when trader understand the trading indicators****

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-17)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for MA, I like to get arrangements from the master ... I take it from a decent strategy. A half-dozen MA for scalping represents one minute, twenty-four to fifteen minutes MA, MA forty-eight for one hour, MA ninety-six for four hours, why I interpret that, as a result of that already calculated in the formula for position short length or trend. therefore we tend to be clearer and more understandable and the main Forex Trading moving average is the point the py uses because the chore is a trader, bro, the indicator uses the account of a trader, the hard work because the broker is a market, the main experience is hona chhy aor Co-Trader is the best indicator aor the technical tool is the main trade is using chhy aor in the market, the trader is a strong trend but the main help is hoty hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-17)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,628 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we see many indicators for forex market technical analysis and it is most important for trader for making complete analysis of forex market and trader understand the indicators right use and trader understand the all technical analysis tools and use these indicators for searching market trend and trader work better for success and trader earn good when trader understand the trading indicators.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

kekbad (2018-11-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no best indicator only the best parabolic in trading I use some time only the indicator parabolic indicator works only 55% no other indicator works best so I do not like other indicators in trading this is the best indicator only so if you can use this indicator is some time, the best and but incomplete line of gant that requires traders to share wisely with rules that allow traders to act. One time a seemingly simple strategy does not return the results desired by ordinary traders. The reason is that the creator of the strategy uses a simple strategy with a strong background of experience and knowledge that is not shared by everyone.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try! Everything will depend on the pair being processed and the time horizon. To test, just show a few MMAs and see one where prices will most often sound: this will be the most reliable for this pair and the same time horizon. If you change your currency pair / time, you have to do the test again. Good luck! and the main Forex Trading Trader co technical indicators, bro, say hi hay aor Trader ko Forex main main market trading thek point buy a sell ka mallom ho aor Forex Trader Trading experience is the main say Trading aor Trader ko Forex Trading main technical analysis says profit thank you hope

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good signal, MACD is highly valued, but I suggest you use more signs that analyze your Forex market in favorite collections, along with industry to increase income levels. You must be careful in the first measure with desire. and Reading indicators is as simple as placing them on a graph. Knowing how to use one or more of the four indicators such as Moving Average, Relative Strength Index (RSI), Slow Stochastic, and Moving Average Convergence & Divergence (MACD) will provide a simple method to identify trading opportunities

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has their own way of managing MA. I usually use ma 300, ma 150, ma 50 and fast 15. Use the same parameters on the same graph on the daily time frame. If the candle is above 300, 150 and 50 then it can be the best time to buy for long trades. and moving averages are good indicators for traders and I say that traders must complete their learning in indicators and traders know all good trading indicators and their use and traders use the right time frame in indicators and trade find market direction easily with the use of a flat indicator moving data

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders trade with this trading business and they use indicators for trading signals but I think the indicators show very late market trends in this trading business, which is why we trade with our own experience. and in the forex market there is no best indicator in forex trading I don't like the indicators in the trading indicator in the forex trading tool only so I don't use any indicators in forex trading this is not the best indicator of any forex trading so I don't use any indicators in the trading indicator only toosl in the forex market

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators always help you to lie by using indicators to help you to help you asha he always makes sure that indicators help you to use indicators that use krma hun and all moving averages are good at what your strategy is your type of trading ... you are a short or medium term short trader ....... the use of large moving averages for my long term trading 100 and 200 is for the long term and the other hand is like 50 medium ... ... and 20 30 10 for short term

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 205 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)