+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 205 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,671 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko moving average ky sbhy levels ko smjna chhy aor Trader ko moving average indicator kay use say Trading market ky thek trend ky smj a sakty hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading kay time fame thek select karay aor Trader ko Fore Trading main in ky thek points ko smj kar Trading karna profitable hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-12-30), arshadlaskani (2017-12-29), azharahmad (2017-12-29), balli (2017-12-29), billyboy00007 (2017-12-30), Forexcoolgirl (2017-12-29), jimmy17 (2017-12-27), kanita (2017-12-26), Muhammad1214 (2017-12-25), QamarXulqi (2017-12-26), snake (2017-12-29), sufiyan22 (2017-12-25), zahid2016 (2017-12-27)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    View Moving Average is also the most effective indicator in forex trading and this is very simple.
    Moving Averages move per market. we will only see trends by exploiting this indicator. Moving Average consists of 2 types:
    - Straight moving average - five and exponential moving averages - ten. If we are going to see a blue line graph
    is a straight moving average and also red is an exponential moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

dardo (2018-01-02)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,671 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main moving average ko thek points py use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh indicators ko use karay aor Trader ko hard work karna chhy aor Trader ko market main experience hona chhy aor Trader ko best indicators aor technical tools ko Trading main use karna chhy aor in sy Trader ko market ky strong trend ko smjny main help hoty hay

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-12-30), arshadlaskani (2017-12-29), ASHOK (2017-12-24), azharahmad (2017-12-29), balli (2017-12-29), billyboy00007 (2017-12-30), chak148 (2017-12-25), Forexcoolgirl (2017-12-29), israr2017 (2017-12-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-24), jimmy17 (2017-12-27), kanita (2017-12-24), KASINA (2017-12-24), QamarXulqi (2017-12-26), snake (2017-12-29), sufiyan22 (2017-12-25), zahid2016 (2017-12-27)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To use the indicator you should be able to interpret the given signal correctly. No need to use many indicators,
    3 just enough to signal when to buy and when to sell. If you are unfamiliar with the indicators
    but still use them can result in losses or not get the maximum profit.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the trading indicators give a good impression and analysis of the movement
    of favorite currency movements and also shows the time trend and is useful for doing analysis on
    our favorite currency pairs. As a newbie I just want to say that the indicator is also an important
    factor to get a good profit in Forex trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

ismed (2017-12-31)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion indicator is also an important factor to get a good profit in forex trading because it shows
    the time trend and is useful for doing analysis on our favorite currency pair. I use indicator in all trades.
    i am using indicator MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX etc. But I advise you to add more Indicators to ensure your profit.

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I likea able the setting from the master .. I took from a decent strategy. MA half-dozen for scalping represent tf one minutes, twenty four to fifteen minutes of MA, MA forty eight for one hour, MA ninety six for four hours, why do I interpret that, as a result of it's already counted within the formula for long positions or short trends. therefore we tend to are additional clear and understood.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages can not be used alone to enter transactions frankly I am very bored with the indicators
    and not to trust them at all. Now confident in the analysis of all kinds and classical analysis mainly
    because of the subsidies and the resistance zone is good for buying
    and selling prices and traders significantly

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a mini account I would only advise you to look at your money management plan. I do not know much about moving average
    because I have not had any real experience with it yet. I only use parabolic sar as an indicator on the mt4 platform.
    Currently, I use custom made indicators that I find in forums or online from google basically. I use arrows and curves
    and this can even be used in your mini account depending on your time frame. I would suggest 1 hour and 4 hours frame time.
    Be calm and steady, with time you will do well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator is also an important factor to get a good profit in Forex trading
    because it shows the trend of time and entering trade with stop loss just below that support
    let my trades mature until feeling the reversal or reach the target to reach the close resistance level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 205 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)