+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm that I never trust my best forex trading related to signs and symptoms, basically understand the backyard along with when using the proven fact that the collection understands the purpose of support support in relation to the input market utilizing avoid the flaws just under the fact that helps support now let my best market be ready before actually feeling a strong reversal or just return to goal to get out to close the battle goal. I can use simple moving average indicators with 3 different periods 5, 10, 20. This moving average has been implemented at 5 min intervals, when the lowest period (5) MA crossed over the middle period (10) MA and the highest period (20) MA eventually the buy signal can be produced and when the lowest period (5) MA crossed below otherwise the sell signal can be produced, for accurate signal confirmation, I can use candlestick confirmation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I buy I usually use the mouse, here is a list of bookmarks I use: average metric units of average, random, Bolinger. Each variable is set to time in a completely different way. Each index is easier to understand than a profit. I usually use a list of some indicators, this indicator when using medium, stochastic, entourage: mercantilism Bolinger bands move per kilogram. Each time interval parameter is completely different. I have learned that there is no good indicator for help anytime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an art and as traders, we need to learn how to use and combine the tools at hand in order to come up with a system that works for us. This brings us to our next lesson: putting all these indicators together. If these indicators generate signals that dont translate into a profitable bottom line over time, then theyre simply not the way to go for your needs!

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Average is an good indicator for the beginners to learn about the trend and price actions .By using MA indicator use it as default value and add a ziz zag indicator this may help to use a trading stop and enter the trade when the average candle cross at the edge of the line and place a trailing stop . This method may works because i have learned it many time and use it on trading.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,319 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Yes you are right . As my indicator you are right . Mu mastor told me his onn stretigy .I use it and I won a goood profit from is . . If any body want to . Earm so . He can be contact me any time . . Good luck

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barcul View Post
    MACD is a good indicator, and it is expanded, but I advise you to use many indicators for the analysis of currency pairs in popular changes in the market and to increase profits, use with caution to achieve pile size and chronological trends. A trader is one of the most useful indicators and abuse analysis by reading the manual, indicating that smart matches your favorite currency in market movements. Common commands are completely different from time trends. I do not think the indicator, but you will be able to handle the damage.
    MACD best indicators main sy hay aor Trader ko chhy kah woh sub technical indicators ko thek trah sy smjy aor Forex Trading main thek command indicators ko use krnay main rakhay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main useful aor profitable indicators ko Trading main use krna must hota hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading market kay trend ko different indicators ko use kar kay market ka thek trend mallom karna important hay aor indicators Trader ko market kay strong signals ko search karny main complete help karty hain

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-30), kanita (2018-04-29), khizar1 (2018-04-28), lal765 (2018-04-29), qasimm (2018-04-28), usmanbaloch (2018-04-28), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-28)

Senior Member qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tarding men maine jab be tarde lgai he tab maine indicator ko dekhte huwe lgai hay jis din market ka rukh ek jesa ja raha hota hae tab to mujhe profit mel jaata he aur kabi kabi aesa be hota hae meree sath indicator ka rukh bdalte huwe main kafi confused ho jata hon jis ki wjah se meri trade loss men chali jate he aesa har hafte men mere sath hota hae but men slow size ki lots lga k kam risk k sath trade lgata hon jis se mujhe zayada loss nhe hota hae

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to qasimm For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-25), Fiya (2018-04-26), kanita (2018-04-25), lal765 (2018-04-25), Unregistered (1), usmanbaloch (2018-04-25), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-25)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is a good indicator as a standard, but I would suggest that it should maintain additional indicators for analysis of market trends in the currency pair you want to add to your pile size, income level and the development of a temporary agreement. in my estimation indicator is also an important variable to gain big advantage in forex trading considering the fact that it shows the trend of time and functional to perform the surgery in the set of money we love most. MACD is feasible and lovable, but I suggest you use a lot of analysis of your favorite pairs about market trends and increase your profit rate ... should be careful coming in various sizes and trends of an interrupt order.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barcul View Post
    MACD is a good indicator, and it is expanded, but I advise you to use many indicators for the analysis of currency pairs in popular changes in the market and to increase profits, use with caution to achieve pile size and chronological trends. A trader is one of the most useful indicators and abuse analysis by reading the manual, indicating that smart matches your favorite currency in market movements. Common commands are completely different from time trends. I do not think the indicator, but you will be able to handle the damage.
    MACD is one of the good indicators which a trader can consider before performing his trades and also can combine the same with Bollinger Bands on the right time frame with the right settings for better results . A trader needs to do the settings based on their own trading style and make sure that any indicators they use do not re paint and work on real time frame .

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-24), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)