+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 205 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represents tf 1 minute, MA 24 to 15 minutes, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, Yes, I agree with this. Indicators are not right all the time. We must know the fact, the market only has two options to buy or sell. The indicator provides a good view of the market movements of your favorite currency pairs. or they use a lot of indicators to make a perfect trading session. And for some of these indicators, each indicator I set for a different time frame indicators help if I study well to profit in forex trading because it shows time trends and is useful for doing analysis in our favorites for currency pairs. For always I use indicators on my merchant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners in forex trading must learn the basics of forex trading, the functioning of the foreign exchange market, transactions that occur in the market, market structure, then trade demos where appropriate money management and risk management must be given high priority along with their trading strategies. and forex trading signals are very helpful but sometimes not entirely accurate, because someone also forgets or makes an error in the analysis for the signal. and sometimes or even often found that the signal obtained from the indicator is wrong, I use a minimalist indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two-way indicator is the best in my opinion, for this you only need Bollinger bands and RSI. For trends and open orders, you can use Bollinger Bands and to close trades you can use RSI. now action: wait for the bollinger band to come out while the middle bollinger has at least 3 candles in turn up for a breakout so you can make a purchase order. In sell reversal orders from buy. now close your buy trade while you can see the RSI rising quite ready for downtrend and I think so. Even though I don't really know about forex indicators. But I think the moving average indicator is good and I easily understand this indicator easily. This is really better for mini accounts. You can try it and I honestly say that you will not fail.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually came from a good system. MOM 6 to get scalping illustrates that 1 minute, twenty four hours so you can get a quarter of an hour with MOM, MOTHER seventy-two to get one hour, MOM ninety six to get five hours of work, the main reason why someone doesn't experience this , because the device is mentioned when in the blueprint to get wider placement and shorter modes. foreign exchange because the device reveals a time plus mode used by carrying out studies in a popular set of foreign money. constantly I personally use signs or symptoms in all my trades. I personally use all these signs or symptoms MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX and so on. and first of all, you never depend on indicators all the time because most indicators are wrong. So I advise you that you have to learn the basics of forex very well and then trade on a $ 100 account because then there is a little risk of losing money.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think it is better if we follow the steps of a real event that people work and how many hours a day for activities, for example in 8 working days, we can set the MA with number 8, then in one day it is 24 hours, setting the MA with number 24. in one working week means that there are 5 days 8 hours in a working day multiplied by 5 working days, a total of 40 hours, for setting 40 MA periods. try to include each of your charts. roughly feel the movement of the MA with the candle weapon you see. very good if we combine bands with Bolinger settings that are the same as MA, use dev level 2 only, see your graphics more meaningfully. and I actually usually apply some pointers, here are various pointers I personally use: Ordinary KG Switching, Stochastic, Bolinger strap. whatever pointer I am actually placed using some time frame. I really advise you to apply additional signs or symptoms to your personal study around the popular foreign currency set sector exercises plus maximizing one's profit place. it is very important to use caution around joining many forms plus time mode.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That I got with a superior program. MA 6 is meant for scalping talking for 1 second, 26 which will be 15 minutes for MA, 72 MA means for one hour, MA 96 means for a lot of time, so why would someone misinterpret global forex trading because the device describes whatever time the nature together with to be involved in exploration with the two-two money that we love the most. at any time make the most of the signs and symptoms of doing most of my sales. take advantage of all these signs and symptoms. and my pointer estimates also demand when traveling get profits around foreign exchange because the device reveals a time plus mode used by carrying out studies in popular foreign money sets ... parks are added from various places this assistance identifies plus entry into trade using prevents large losses a little under this help makes this trade fresh until you feel your release and also click on any target by getting around the challenge site.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading. You can fix it by joining a group, following a mentor, or even looking for free electronic books or articles from the internet. Then you can start looking for a profitable trading system, according to your character. Try using a test-back / simulator, or using a demo account. and you can use 20, 50, 100 and 200 day moving averages in your trade. use several time frames to make it easier for you to read indicators. Moving averages can be considered as a kind of dynamic trend line. You can also combine it with other indicators to minimize the signal error of an indicator.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages and moving average based lagging indicators are never accurate or strong enough to provide the right signal. If you still plan to use a moving average, use it with a good combination of indicators from various categories. Indicators are a useful tool. This helps you to understand market trends and have good profits. But in business there is no end to everything so indicators are not final results so be careful when choosing indicators and use them.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are enough square sizes of books written on how to build cash on the market. some of them are even written by those who have created money as traders! However, what you don't see is usually quadratic size books or articles written to lose cash. "Cut your losers and let your winners walk" is a reasonable recommendation, but can someone confirm that footing can be a loser? strangely enough, most of the traders I saw did not formulate solutions to this question as soon as they laid the groundwork. They target the entry, again not having a transparent exit - especially if it exits puts them in red. and I think indicators are just a waste of time and money so that one must individually know or try to know the market to some extent that he must then be able to trade whenever he wants .

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on what you are looking for. usually you have to use a moving average combination to get your buy and sell signal. Your moving average settings differ from traders to trades. and the Yes Moving Average helps to determine the buy or sell entry, but how many moving averages you use and what size you use. Please detail and explain. thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 205 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)