+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 205 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators. By default, the indicator has metatredare. For example: Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, Parabolic Sar etc. Thousands of free online indicators are also available. You can add it metatredare. Forex indicators, then only Google search will find many indicators. The bidipipera "forex indicator" is part of the indicator. The first test to look down any indicator. The result is better than the actual use of trede. Use macd, stochastic alligator and gator! This is very important and all traders should know how to use it. These indicators have many prior uses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using indicators will help us analyze price movements correctly and correctly in accordance with the function of indicators in accordance with the rules but the actual indicators are only tools that can not be used as references that really something that will happen because the price movement will not be known for sure in which merchants who want to move can only predict with the help of an indicator. Based on my experience using indicators mainly use ma 5,8,20,30. It looks like a slow signal, ma gives a signal when the price is in the last position of the trend, that's what makes me not believe in all the indicators, and I believe that the indicator is a tool rather than giving us a valid signal. For me, the best indicator is the action prace

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member abdulshakoorjmp is an unknown quantity at this point abdulshakoorjmp's Avatar
    Thanks
    INGSTON, Jamaica The US dollar on Monday, May 28, ended trading at J$127.32 up by 29 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.

Meanwhile, the Canadian dollar ended trading at J$99.54 up from J$98.89 while the British pound sterling ended trading at J$168.12 down from J$169.86.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use the exponential moving average for trend confirmation and not for incoming signals as it will surely lag behind forex market rates so for anyone who uses moving averages to make an incoming decision should be well prepared for the shock of the market. . Remember the indicator, but with a certain formula that works. So you will find that the signal is correct all the time. The signal could be wrong. Fundamental news again because a lot of time signal indiketarera will not work. So do not blindly follow the indicators used in trading by using analysis

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use moving averages for the trading indicators I use for support and resistance. And if you use 100 and 200 sma then you will see that thay works well as support and resistance. If you want a position near the moving average then you can win a few pips. All indicators are good and also moving averages, this is an indicator legend and many traders use it as their favorite indicator and as it is easy to understand and simple, but traders can not use it on their own and because there are many false signals that we have to filter and get strong which I use 2 or 3 MA and combined with stochastic band and also trendline and bollinger.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has his own indicator, they choose a trust indicator and they can use it well from other indicators. or they use multiple indicators to create an appropriate trading session and create an open condition when the indicator notifies it. Trade indicators have their own functions so we need to analyze which ones are better for us and benefit our trade, sometimes we need clues or signals from indicators that follow the function or function of the indicator itself.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade I usually use some indicators, any indicator helps if I learn well. this is my list of indicators that I use: KG Moving Average, then that may be true in some time. because, the choice is only 2. Stochastic, band Bolinger. every indicator I set Yes, I agree with this. The indicator is incorrect. If the indicator shows anyone, with a different time range. all the time. We must know the facts, the market only has two options .. because your account is only 20 or 30 or 50 dollars so you have to trade in a very safe mode because your capital is very small according to me according to a good trader or expert trader strategy so you do not may take unnecessary risks in your trading account. I think you do not need to use any indicators but if you want to use any indicator, you can use anyone because everything is the same.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the article is designed to introduce the concept of technical indicators and explain how to use them in your analysis. We will explain the difference between leading and lagging indicators, as well as see the benefits and disadvantages. Many, if not most, popular indicators are displayed as oscillators. With this in mind, we will also show how to read the oscillator and explain how the signal is lowered. Later we will change our focus to specific technical indicators and provide a sample of signals in action.
    Trading indicators give us many benefits during online forex trading, why we do not learn one by one indicators, one day we will know many function indicators and we can choose one or part of it to trade forex with easier to catch profit.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most good marketing to raise money for their analysis of market offenses provides reasonable performance. Movement pointer. It's a trend. But all the time, completely different from the display showing your favorite currency pairs, do not believe that it makes a loss. Most merchants offer great exploits to get comments or vice versa, I'm not a trend. However, time series analysis of indicators and the use of movement. This indicator is a market indicator. Show me a completely different time and finish your favorite currency pair, make a loss.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator is also an important factor to get good profits in forex trading as it shows the time trend and is useful for performing analysis in our favorite currency pairs. I always use indicators in all my trades. Most good traders benefit from their analysis and use of indicators. The indicators provide a good view of the market movements of your favorite currency pairs. It shows different time trends. the best moving average setting I use is the ema system 4 which consists of: 13 ema, 21 ema, 60 ema and 200ema. all behave as dynamic resistances and support polnts for long term, medium and short views.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 205 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)