+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 205 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see that any indicator is not always profitable. I only depend on the Moving average. In my chart I set simple moving averages and exponential moving averages. Simple moving average for 20 periods and exponential moving averages for 5 periods. If one crosses each other, open any buy or sell position trade. I see that this strategy is very simple and very profitable. and Trading on Forex through technical indicators is one of the most modern methods, which relies on most traders today why I see that there are many in the forex market who cannot forget that they work on indicators or jobs without

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-27), zahidali (2019-05-27)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can choose the best tow or three indicators and do it by learning how they operate and combining them together to trade. this will really help you and I never trade on a cellphone because I don't have a smart phone hehe ,, so I'm sorry I can help you ... but I've seen my friend use windows mobile, it can show graphs but not all indicators we can use there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-27)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not consider this will basically not a market index and each index. We tend not to make a reasonable and easy approach, there are some plausibility and some of the benefits and disadvantages we tend to use completely different indicators that we tend to get or sell are confusing with the index and cannot enlighten others. and just make sure if you use an indicator, you understand how to use that indicator. Because many try to use indicators but many also don't know how to use them or what their functions are. they only know that the changes depend on trends but they do not understand what data a particular indicator provides. Many will claim that they get false information but what they don't know is how to interpret the data.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for forex trading the indicators are main cases to fallow pairs trading in market..
    its show it can be movements of that times...

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading k ly indicators ka bara aham rol ka.ya hmy market k baray ma btaty hn k up ja ri ha ya down ya kha move kry ge ya sb........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use several indicators to analyze moving averages. They give very satisfying results. I use LRMA colors, Russian colors, Bollinger bands. Everyone can use these techniques to calculate moving averages. There are better indicators to follow them. and I trade I usually use several indicators, this is my indicator table that I use: KG Waving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger jewelry. every indicator that I set with a different abstraction composition. any indicator meets if I study the increase.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading indicator is must see on the graph which is going up or down the major valuable things in its depend on risk. loss oe profit will be in our hands if we trade on good pair having higly resistances then we get profit higly and may be we are in loss....

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Top Technical*Indicators*for Rookie*Traders

Trend*indicators*(lagging) analyze whether a market is moving up, down or sideways over time.Mean reversion*indicators*(lagging) measure how far a price swing will stretch before a counter impulse triggers a retracement.Relative strength*indicators*(leading) measure oscillations in buying and selling pressure.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its profit or loss is equal if we know sure about pair then we can trade on it for profit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be very helpful but if we create any mistake about sell or bying then we get profit and loss is equal..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 205 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)