+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 205 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving average forex me abhut hi zaruri indicator mana jata hai aur har trader ko is indicator ki amdad leni chahiye trading me
    iske alawa rsi, macd, bollinger band, acr aur monemtum jaise indicator bhi traders ke bahut kaam aa sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHU View Post
    Ty for sharing..good rules
    I think we just need the name "indicator must be" in our mind ... because of the weakness of all the indicators we feel will be a need to guard against price movements.
    me forex me hamesha apnio studies pe bharosa karta hon lekin sath hi sath kuch indicators ki bhi study karta hon jisse ki meri study aur zada shai ho jati hai uske baad hi me trading karta hoi
    mere khaya lse forex me kuch indicators bauut accurate hote hai jaise ki RSI MACD Bollinger band indicators..har trader ko inki madad leni chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned JogjaCantik is an unknown quantity at this point JogjaCantik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.
    it just using moving avarage only sir? Are you not affraid when find a false signal just use that. maybe yoou can add more indicator like STO and RSI maybe?

Junior Member RAHU is an unknown quantity at this point RAHU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,
    Ty for sharing..good rules
    I think we just need the name "indicator must be" in our mind ... because of the weakness of all the indicators we feel will be a need to guard against price movements.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RAHU For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raja413 View Post
    Although there are a lot of indicator but I see there no indicator help trader draw trend like trader draw trend by himself I see it is very easy for any trader drawing the trade line by the need to exercise
    i combine some indicator in my trading with using three moving average and stochastic , trend lines and bollinger band and sometimes i just used two of them..all depend to the situation when i need to get strong signals and reduce the false signals

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
    for me, I can not only use indicators on my trading, I trade thanks to the tracking of trends, you should use indicators to ensure your point enter the market, most of the best professional traders have left using indicators.
    I think that the best indicator to see the trend going in the market using a moving average with period 55. so we can see the trend hrga happens, and we can order comfortably, if the price is above the moving average indicator, the trend at that time was up, and if at that time hrga below the moving average indicator of the trend was down.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I can not only use indicators on my trading, I trade thanks to the tracking of trends, you should use indicators to ensure your point enter the market, most of the best professional traders have left using indicators.
    Last edited by Tarek; 2012-02-20 at 02:35 AM.

Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although there are a lot of indicator but I see there no indicator help trader draw trend like trader draw trend by himself I see it is very easy for any trader drawing the trade line by the need to exercise

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two way indicators strategy is simply the best I think, for this you need only Bollinger band and RSI. For trend and open order you can use bollinger band and for closing the trade you can use RSI. now action: wait for bollinger band break out while middle bollinger has at least 3 candles on top turn to breakout then you can make buy order. In sell order reversal of buy. now close your buy trade while you can see RSI up movement is simply ready to downtrend. ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 205 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)