+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 205 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 moving averages are the best not only for long trades. but also for day trading. for long trades, you have to follow a daily time frame ... two third candles open above the moving average of 200 u open buy orders ... take 200 tp. when you take 1 hour your take profit target is 30-50 pips. you make it easily. and my opinion is that it is an angel indicator, and it is a tourist, but I suggest you add an indicator writer to ensure your benefits, I have an impact on the indicator of ennead, I recognize you good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    trading indicators are very helpful during trading and when you trade without indicator like what i was doing trading in the beginning and i was fail to reach my goal and i was enable to earn good money. i was earning but some time i was unable to earn a single dollar so i think indicators are very important so keep work hard.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on what you are looking for. Usually you have to use a MA combination to get your buy and sell signal. Setting your moving average differs from one trader to another. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trade. When trying to determine whether we are in an up or down trend, that's when I use the 200-day moving average. and I am not satisfied with some forex indicators. But I think the average stretching indicator is an adequate one and I also easily interpret this indicator easily. This is really a bet for a mini account. You can present it as an effort and I frankly say that your instrument will not fail.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i can not work without indicators.indicators are essential for me to trade.moving average is one of the best indicators because it exactly shows the direction of market in that moment.so for those who have small capital and can not bear heavy loss this indicator is best because by using this indicator they can ope their trade in well direction and can do effective scalping so keep learn and earn.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), Unregistered (1), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are a good sign Yes, but cannot be used alone to enter transactions, frankly, I am very tired of the indicators and don't trust them at all. Now confident in the analysis of all types and classical analysis mainly due to subsidies and resistance zones both for significantly buying and selling prices and traders and all indicators left behind. The market moves forward, these indicators show our position. What is the use of the same thing you can see from the price line. Then almost all indicators repainted. They change color if the price turns. Therefore everyone must remember that the r indicator only shows movement after the price moves and can change color. I like stochastic and cci. CCI because I found this the fastest. Stochastic shows an overbought or sell position.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am trading i ussually use some indicator, this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set with different time frame. any indicator help.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-04-23), Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27), Unregistered (1), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haaan jab hum iss per indicators se trading kerty hain toh humarauy loss ka cvhance bohat zadya kam ho jatay hain iss leya humain chaya ka hemasha ee indicators ko use kerain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    I don't assume this wills not essentially the market index and every index. We tend to don't do sensible and simple to approximation there are a few sensible and a few of the benefits and downsides we tend to use completely different indicator we tend to get or sell is mystified with a index and can not enlighten others.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Yes deae friends i better to make the reverse way in hope this price will back near the pivot. So my trick if it is true i can make the trade running faster and it can not give the certain result only gusting so keep enjoy here.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Unregistered (1)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the zigzag indicator. Indicators are not very important for trading. Fair trader satisfaction, we can trade even without indicators. So, we can concentrate on making analysis with graphics. Indicators will usually show the history of the movement. This might be useful for making analysis. However, without this, we can do analysis by drawing trend lines. and even though I don't really know about forex indicators. But I think the moving average indicator is good and I easily understand this indicator easily. This is really better for mini accounts. You can try it and I honestly say that you will not fail.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 205 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)