+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 205 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages
    to get your buy and sell signals. Your moving average settings are different from merchants to trades.
    As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine whether
    we are in an up or down trend when I use the 200 day moving average.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators r lagging. The market is moving forward then this indicator shows our position.
    What good is the same thing you can see from the price line. Then almost all indicators repaint-yang.
    They change the color if the price reverses direction. Therefore everyone should remember that the r indicator shows
    only movement after moving price n can change color. I like stochastic and cci. CCI as I found this one the soonest.
    Stochastic indicates overbought or sell positions.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    MA 50 and 200 i think is only match in bigger timeframe like hourly timeframe. But for short term trading in small timeframe. I think using the 21 and 30 MA value is best choice since the accuracy is better and the reaction is good too, Using 50 MA in small timeframe is to hard to read.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrqusa View Post
    i use mostly moving average 7 and moving average 21 when 7 corss to 21 then buy and sell and also use macd indicator as well as
    I once attended a seminar conducted by an MI forex company in Jogja.
    This training is taught by using MA period 5,8,20,30, zigzag, super signal and stochistick.
    After I practice it proved unsatisfactory because it often does not generate profits
    thank

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Based on my experience using indicators mainly use ma 5,8,20,30. It looks like the signal is slow,
    ma gives a signal when the price is in the last position of the trend, that's what makes me not believe in all the indicators,
    and I'm sure the indicator is a tool rather than giving the correct signal for us. For me the best indicator is the action prace
    becarfull

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-25), nyumbang (2017-10-26)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it don't depends on the types of account, it depends on your strategy and on the time frame that you want to trade in.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanita View Post
    i agree with you moving average is good indicators for trader and i say that trader must complete their learning in indicators and trader know the all good trading indicators and their use and trader use the right time frame in indicators and trade find the market direction easily with use of moving average indicator
    hanji moving average ko acha indicator maana jaata hai aur esme trader ko ache se practice karke he learn ho sakta hai,eske different periods bhi hai jismein trader ko usko bhi learn karna hoga aur ussi se trader ko esme sahi entry aur exit milta hai..

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-23)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use moving averages for the trading indicators I use for support and resistance.
    And if you use 100 and 200 sma then you will see that it works well as support and resistance.
    If you keep a position near moving averages then you can get some pips.
    good luck

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one has their own way to set the MA. I usually used ma 300 , ma 150, ma 50 and fast ma 15. Use same parameter on same chart on daily time frame. If the candle are above the 300, 150 and 50 then it can be the best entry time in buying for long trade.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by terangkanlah View Post
    moving averages are the most easily understood indicators, as evidenced by you expressing that
    you can get a profit even though we also have to wait for the given signal to be accurate,
    besides that if we use TF it is great the truth can be accurate
    becarfull
    i agree with you moving average is good indicators for trader and i say that trader must complete their learning in indicators and trader know the all good trading indicators and their use and trader use the right time frame in indicators and trade find the market direction easily with use of moving average indicator

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), batool (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), sachit (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 205 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)