+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 1,531 to 1,537 of 1537

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Junior Member sakaroni is on a distinguished road sakaroni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.94 USD
    Thanks
    Trade Indicators. Most good traders benefit from their analysis and use indicators. The indicators provide a good view of the market movements of your favorite currency pairs. This shows a different time trend. But at all times not trusting the indicator, it will hurt you. and when I am mercantilism I usually use some indicators, this is my list of indicators, I exploit: unit weight metric Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator I set with a very different time frame. each indicator facilitates if I learn well

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member douglas is on a distinguished road douglas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38.47 USD
    Thanks
    for MA I like the setting of the master .. I take from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represents tf 1 minute, 24 to 15 minutes MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why I interpret it, because it is already calculated in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understand and you have to use money management transactions will be a very profitable transaction, every trader should always use money management strategies and the use of trade regimes more profit, reduce risk, and get big profits, in each of them will be very profitable trade

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    633.60 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,067 Times in 647 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaroni View Post
    Trade Indicators. Most good traders benefit from their analysis and use indicators. The indicators provide a good view of the market movements of your favorite currency pairs. This shows a different time trend. But at all times not trusting the indicator, it will hurt you. and when I am mercantilism I usually use some indicators, this is my list of indicators, I exploit: unit weight metric Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator I set with a very different time frame. each indicator facilitates if I learn well
    trading indicators right use is good for trader and when trader know about all trading indicators and trader understand the right using of indicators and trader analysis the forex market with technical tools and trader use indicators in meta trader terminal and trader use moving average , stochastic , bolinger band indicators for finding the correct trend of forex market and then place order on right price then trader gain good profit with forex trading business.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (07-19-2018), kanita (07-19-2018), khizar1 (07-19-2018), SANIASHOAIB (07-21-2018), shahid1990 (07-21-2018)

Junior Member kokorotak will become famous soon enough kokorotak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.31 USD
    Thanks
    My trade really depends on forex indicators, if I trade without forex indicators, I feel I never had any idea to think about my trades. But if I trade with forex indicators, I can have some ideas to trade and make some plans to catch profits. I use an indicator to make some analysis and make my trades better. and the best moving average used for mini accounts is 10 days so the targets can be easily met, thus avoiding large withdrawals and with an average of these 10-day moves will allow traders to closely monitor price movements to take advantage.

Junior Member shahid1990 will become famous soon enough shahid1990's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.05 USD
    Thanks
    there are a lot of contenders for best Forex indicators – and some get quite complicated. This is why you should start with more simple Forex trading indicators.
    Simple moving average, Exponential moving average, MACD indicator, The Bollinger band, Fibonacci retracement, The final verdict

Member khilmi will become famous soon enough khilmi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.84 USD
    Thanks
    Traders who trade forex with large deposits and trade with low sizes are likely to get a profit even their skills are too weak. SOmetime they do not need a forex indicator for their business, they just need to know what is forex news, what currencies will be stronger and they open positions will be low risk rules. and In finance, technical analysis is a security analysis methodology for predicting price direction through past market data studies, especially prices and volumes. Economic behavior and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which, being an active management aspect, stand in opposition to many modern portfolio theories. The efficacy of technical and fundamental analysis is debated by the efficient market hypothesis that states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.

10. LFC
    Junior Member sakaroni is on a distinguished road sakaroni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.94 USD
    Thanks
    Well, you know that forex trading is a very risky business and it is also possible that the number of traders is really a loss in business. But then it will be difficult to know because there are many traders who trade and there are many brokers. Assuming forex trading is a centralized market can be easily calculated. and Forex trading is not a real fantasy. Many people fantasize about success here quickly and easily, but this is a business that requires observation and carefulness to trade. Many people are addicted to pursuing their dreams of getting rich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154