+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 499 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    bhai ji koi bhi trading ka business ko esme sab he mushkil rehte hai,esme trader jetna jada market me pehle khud samajhkar aur analysis jaanleta hai usko market me utna he acha rehta hai,esme easy to forex bilkul bhi nahi hai,esme bahut he kamm trader kamyaab ho paate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't participate in trading conditions but I find forex stock trading very easy, it's easy for everyone in the world to participate. along with several major currency pairs it must be very easy for people to trade. so forex stocks are better. and forex is a very easy business and I think that from forex trading we can earn a lot of money in forex trading in very short time intervals and from forex trading you can turn your dreams into reality and from forex trading you can learn many mistakes and things important things in a very easy way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are things that still make forex more predictable than the stock market, and one of them is the availability of information. When it comes to forex trading, information about related situations and problems is very cheap, compared to the stock market where information is only based on large listed companies. and Forex market predictions are not easier than the stock market. But Forex analysis uses additional graphics and less is needed. So I stick to Forex and only for at least one or 2 currency pairs to cut expenses. Some people who have the same expertise go hand in hand with Forex trading.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a big difference between trading on the forex market and the stock market, the first forex is easier than the stock market because it can be traded from anywhere in the world through unlike the stock market, which requires presence in fixed stock and there are several other differences. and I think the dynamics are the same, because both use graphics and analysis but forex analysis uses more graphs and less important while the stock market as a stock of the companies involved, it is necessary to understand a lot about the balance company. thank you

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a very bad thing in forex and if we want to trade forex properly then we must understand that forex is not so easy how much we think experience and knowledge are very important to make profit in forex and forex trading is more predictable than the stock market. When we think of starting forex trading, we have to learn all about forex and get the right knowledge about forex trading. We must open a demo account and start trading in it. After some time when we are experts, we will open a real account and start trading on a real account. Now we can trade without fear and we can make money. So forex is more predictable than the stock market.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Predicting forex advances is not so easy than someone who supplies further. But forex psychotherapy uses written statesmen and low value quantities. So I stick to forex and are solitary for one or two unofficial pairs to give a sense of worry. Around unbound who are affected by self-going with forex trading. and I cerebrate the mechanics is the kind, because both use graphics and analysis, but forex psychiatrists use pol illustrations and inferior harmonics, while the nature of blooming as part of the company involved, it is necessary to interpret more writers about the residuum company.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market predictions are not easier than the stock market. Other then Forex analysis uses a lot of graphics and less is needed. Therefore I hold fast to Forex and only for at least one or two currency pairs to explicitly reduce the burden. Some people who have the same skills go hand in hand with Forex trading. and the World is big and this is more to us and the predictions of the forex market are not so easy than the stock market. In this forex every trillion dollars is traded here. But on the market only a few companies are traded here. The total economy depends on Forex.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making Godo trading strategy also ... the same dynamics, because both use graphics and analysis, but forex analysis uses more graphic and less important, while the stock market as the shares of the companies involved, it is necessary to understand more about the balance company. and Forex is more predictable than the stock market. Because in Forex, a trader can take help from many indicators, news and also from the past trading charts. And the prediction is right for most of the time. On the other hand in the stock market there are few opportunities to predict the market and also market makers who make the stock market on their way. So correct predictions are difficult for the stock market.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine the characteristic is self, because both use maps and investigate, but presenture trading exploration uses a lot of visual needs and less, while inventory is reversed when the shares of the organization line up, it is mandatory to understand more around the unchanging organization. Now in forex they are a lot of companies where we trade and I don't think that market analysis is easy, you can't say that the market will move up or down but they are other traders who trade forex by watching the news and they say that by the way that they can get a lot of profits in forex.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not do smoothing activities but I think these products are statesmen that cannot be avoided rather than forex because the market that provides can be held by very large players and many attractive prizes help the motility of forex so monumental that no one can and all the stock markets can make prayers as ... depending on your expertise and stock field that is very broad and requires a lot of hard work to succeed so I stick to forex and only for one or two currency pairs to reduce the burden

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 499 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)