+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 330 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Senior Member lalbai is an unknown quantity at this point lalbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.Future is always best because u r not going to bet whether the price reaches the place or not. In option u will do it so and u will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price will reach...thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think of all trades when it can make a profit is good, both futures and options trading, each trader has a special skill, to me, to make a profit on this trade prefer trading options, because I can choose the right time to start trade and make a profit, but it is good and right for me, not necessarily good and suitable for other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can start your business by the 100$ and this is not huge amount so you have to trade with the very carefully other wise you fall in the loss and you can long time trade with simple volium.

Member fh32000 is an unknown quantity at this point fh32000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading is the best based on my love of yourself my love of trading, and that depends on FOREX correct your mistakes and do not leave yourself in order to rely on others in the Forex

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hereafter is e'er person because u r not exploit to bet whether the price reaches the station or not. In alternative u will do it so and u leave regress money easily because we cannot hazard where the soprano give strain

Banned anjan1987 is an unknown quantity at this point anjan1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as my vexation I expect the justness that you got is not sufficiency for few losses so I promote you to trade in currencies pairs because you retribution impoverishment to find a sainted disposition and a quality substance and live points, This is only according to my mend of examine every being has other tip in his noises.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Aapne sahi kaha hai, aur main samjhata hoon, ki 100$ agar investment hai, to ishi capital ko badaya ja sakta hai, jisse trader thoda thoda karke ismein earning karke isko big capital bana sakta hai,
    aap ki bt sahi hai ager 100$ capital per small lot main trade ki jaye to account kabhi bhi blow nhi ho skta aur thora thora profit save kr k acha capital bna skte hai. ager 100$ capital per big lot main trade ho to ye koi bara capital nahi hai .

Banned khoroto2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khoroto2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont have enough knowledge of trading futures or options and so i find it worth to trade on in cash semant

Member masud1 is an unknown quantity at this point masud1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe having 100 money opportunities it is advisable for you to deal inside selection seeing that trading inside upcoming needs superior in addition to exact analysis and they're additional high-risk so it's safer to deal inside selections.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its depend on your strategy that which is best for a trading because if you make more bonus it will give you more good result so always think for more to start trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 330 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)