+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 330 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member sharif.com is an unknown quantity at this point sharif.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my thinking If you are willing start your trading with $100, then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sameen raheel is an unknown quantity at this point sameen raheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i also agree that Future is always best because you are not going to bet whether the payment reaches the place or not. In alternatives you evidence do it so and you evidence lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price testament reach.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kiti is on a distinguished road kiti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ager ap ka leverage kum he to ap ko option k saath trading kerni chahiye kun k future main trading less leverage k saath bohat risky he or newbies k liye to aur bhi ziada risky he.

Member dominosakura1 is an unknown quantity at this point dominosakura1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading is the best based on my love of yourself my love of trading, and that depends on FOREX correct your mistakes and do not leave yourself in order to rely on others in the Forex

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this money is good in forex 100 $ in start is good and can help you in market but you must learn first because if you start and haven`t any information about forex you`ll lose
    and don`t benefit anything so i suggest learn before trade in forex

Member siafari00 is an unknown quantity at this point siafari00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then you need to predict the market all the time. Even there is a lot of risk in future.anywhere so you can increase your earnings in the evening and very good because forex can get a lot of money by sitting at home

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar to hum invest 100 dollar kar rahy ha to humay chahy futures ko select kay jo ap ky liye behter rahy ga aur profit bi dy ga so new membre ko bi chhay kay wo is ko select kary aur koi galti na kary .

Banned javidmalik is an unknown quantity at this point javidmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is very interesting for the traders because it has many advantages and can give us opportunities to learn and earn good. when loss come then will lose big percentage of money. I prefer trade of just forex currency in spot market.so i am trying to more learning about forex.

Senior Member asif ali is on a distinguished road asif ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes although it is a minimum amount but you can do trade from this amount and can earn money in future so your option is to enjoy she investment is right and may it will reward for you.

Senior Member sportespn is an unknown quantity at this point sportespn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know the right thing is to know the good so Future is also very good we know this. like Gold Crude oil is also very godo we know this so thsi can be more well to us so i am doing well to know the right thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 330 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)