+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The agent used remains low as a way to choose only great quality and network investors.
    They want to have customers who do business in large numbers because investors
    with fixed assets will do business with a large amount. In a regular sentence they want
    to catch a big seafood only and do not want small seafood like us.
    good luck best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2017-10-26), bhai akbar (2017-10-26)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me ye kaho ga k forex ager ap achi invetment kr sakty ho or forex krna ata ha apko to ap achi life guuzar sakty hain forex me km krna to asan ha lekn ye riski ha is ko sekhna ho ta ha ni to loss ho sakta ha
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-24), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because they would think of him as poor and unable to do legal relationships because they trade from here
    and they just want to say that this is not a place for the poor. I think that's because it tells us
    to do a lot of deposits and we also need to do it and then we'll be a good trader easily from here.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

dixit (2017-10-25)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They know at first they do not have many traders in their system. More merchants mean more server problems,
    because you need better servers and things like this. A broker gives leverage to traders to increase their trading capacity.
    I feel it is a brokerage company, which is less respectable ..
    CMIIW

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I know usually brokers are brokers that are set up because the goal is to protect
    customers from losses and utilize spreads not just from losing customers. with a large minimum deposit requirement,
    the customer will have a great endurance and not make the customer lose quickly
    regard

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex I personally think it is their own strategy of the broker that they allow high minimum deposit. I think the broker who want high minimum deposte like $100 and more, they may think that they will work only the person who have better experience and have able to invest more in forex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-17)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I'm not sure why but I'm taking the easy path. If they have a very high minimum deposit,
    I will only open an account with another reputable broker. There are many of them out there
    and just pick who you feel most secure and where you hear a lot of good reviews about them.
    thank

12. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-10-27)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    In my tinking that you are join the any broker but the every broker start the forex business with the 1$ to max investment. But i think, if we are new then we are start the forex bsiness is the 10$ to 50$. Then we are feel the better work in the forex market then we are invest the money more & daily base good earning.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-17), takabo (2017-10-27)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easier for brokers to know the number of soft traders with big cities that 1000000 traders with some bucks.
    The author of the trader ways a lot of server problems, because you need the author change the server and these similar things.
    I have noticed this with healthy brokers, they are terrible in terms of origin but then when
    clients periodically raise execution to be slower and worse, bigger slippage and things like that.
    regard

16. The Following User Says Thank You to searng For This Useful Post:

bloozom (2017-10-18)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is easiest for brokers to become a small number of traders with large capital of millions of traders with little money.
    The addition of a longer problem means merchant, and because you need more servers and more things better that way.
    I've noticed this with fast-growing brokers, They were great at the start but then when the number
    of executed clients lifted up and worse, most slipped and things like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)