+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it may be difficult for brokers to manage multiple clients and from them with small amounts like $ 1 they will not get many spreads but I have a suggestion if anyone wants to open an account at a broker that allows lower deposit I advice not to deposit capital big, until he tried it for 4 months and I want to know that why some brokers still have a high minimum deposit because many brokers are allowing from $ 1.Nonetheless, with some brokers you should be aware of the fact that if you ... most brokers require You to make a certain minimum deposit to open an account. .... High commissions for trade, especially when trading high volume. Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-07-02)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's an interesting question. I think different brokers have a different minimum deposit just as different brokers have different policies with respect to other matters but I'll look for a more concrete answer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my friend i do not know about this i am here to learn that how to trade in forex trading with a cool mind and do not trade in forex trading with hot mind and how to forex trading trading with patience and do not trade in forex trading with emotion and produce lots of money from forex trading in a very easy way. and I have understood in different agencies giving different accounts that put the real amount of investment in the user agents as well as the merchants in the first BOM for them to share the real value of the coupon information to work with. media services, as well as multiple author theft levels.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there, really my spouse and i are not aware but i believe they need to build big money through investors. and perhaps imagine that it's great to be in control of some professionals. for example if making the minimum amount of the actual deposit can be 100 money that these people realize in the near future, they do not have many investors in the process ... and, really I do not know but I think they want to raise big money from merchants . and may think that it is good for them to control small traders. they can offer a cent account and can also offer 1 $ deposit ... while other brokers can not even handle the small trades and they only want a little but have a large trader deposit.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may be determined the broker is already a sufficiency client of the soul and or they just need an honest client and they are poor to use the easy intelligence on the maximum structure tho 'add brokers that the soul Brobding infrastructure section like instaforex can tolerate smaller deposits and cerebrate trading opportunities for everyone . and I believe that Any dealer should start investing along with many minimum volumes. A dealer supplies leveraging so dealers increase their investment potential because it needs a lot of minimum volume that can be done by similar dealers and dealers can offer leveraging as a result. While doing so, the merchant may earn an exorbitant income from you, if you use a ton of high !!

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, it is actually easier for the seller to get hardly any professionals who take advantage of the big cash that will be professional miles with some money. Additional professionals show more server trouble, because you also need a more remarkable computer along with things like that. I've found that quickly taking advantage of brokers, we look fantastic at first once again whenever the number of consumers who bring in additional shipping is gained little by little and even more difficult, actually bigger slippage along with things like that would. It is rather difficult for an agent to have several investors along with large funds that will involve thousands of investors with some money. More and more investors are showing additional server difficulties, as you will need better hosting space as well as things like this. We've found this type along with the fast-growing stockbrokers, this is good at first, but every time the number of clients improves the actual performance is received slower and more painful, bigger slippage and things like that.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zarak View Post
    It is easier for an agent to have few investors with large investments that thousands of investors with a few dollars. More investors are showing more problems on the hosting server, because you need a better web server and stuff like this. yes indeed some brokers have a very high minimum amount for deposits like 500 $ or the like, and the broker may do this for two reasons, maybe they just want professionals or they go there to trade with them. do not want adabuddy not ready for forex trading to join them or they just scam they want to deposit as much money as possible and in the end you will not be able to cashout any caution when you choose the broker you want to face ..
    कुछ दलालों ने बड़ी रकम का निवेश किया है क्योंकि वे जोखिम मुक्त रह सकते हैं। हम सभी जानते हैं कि उच्च उत्तोलन कम से बेहतर है। यदि आप कम राशि का निवेश करते हैं तो आपका खाता तब शून्य हो जाएगा जब बाजार एक स्थिति में बदल जाता है। लेकिन अगर निवेश अधिक है तो वह इस बुरी स्थिति से बच जाता है। अन्यथा, वह बड़ी मात्रा में व्यापार कर सकता है। सिर्फ एक एजेंट के लिए कुछ मुट्ठी भर निवेशकों के साथ-साथ कुछ डॉलर रखने वाले निवेशकों के लिए कम मुश्किल है।

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not know however I believe they want to collect huge cash through merchants. and might think it's good for them to manipulate a small number of dealers. Additional dealers imply more server problems, because you must have a much larger host and stuff like this. I have found this quickly using an intermediary agent. then it should be the lowest quantity that often a new trader can easily invest and also the broker gives consequent strength. Makes it easier for brokers, dealers, merchants in the capital, in thousands of dollars for a handful of people. more sellers more server problems, for me, better servers and things like this are therefore necessary. In this fast-growing broker because they first see the thumb but then, when the number of clients runs this slow slip and more while you work.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some brokers have invested large sums of money because they can remain risk free. We all know that high leverage is better than low. If you invest a low amount then your account will be zero when the market turns to a rushed situation. But if the investment is high then he survives from this bad position. Otherwise, he can trade in large volumes. It's less difficult for just an agent to have a handful of investors along with big cash involving investors who have a few dollars. More investors mean more server problems, because you have to have a much better machine and this way. I have observed this along with a rapidly growing intermediary agent, it is good to start with once again as the number of subscribers raise certain purchased purchases slows down as the decline is worse, even greater along with things like that.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easier for an agent to have few investors with large investments that thousands of investors with a few dollars. More investors are showing more problems on the hosting server, because you need a better web server and stuff like this. yes indeed some brokers have a very high minimum amount for deposits like 500 $ or the like, and the broker may do this for two reasons, maybe they just want professionals or they go there to trade with them. do not want adabuddy not ready for forex trading to join them or they just scam they want to deposit as much money as possible and in the end you will not be able to cashout any caution when you choose the broker you want to face ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)