+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 333 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member suriman is an unknown quantity at this point suriman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, a broker who only accepts deposits in large amounts, is a broker who is not familiar to everyone. they only accept investors with deep pockets. with insta forex, you do not need to worry, because with just $ 1 only, you can begin trading.
    never give up.............

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The brokers who have high minimum deposit have big clients with them which invest lot of money in the forex market for the trading so they just have to handle such big clients. instaforex have all type of clients as they have lot of support to handle such amount of traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t is easiest for a broker to be a small quantity of traders with large capital that millions of traders with little money. Addition to issues longer means traders waiter, and because you need more servers and more things better like that. I have noticed this with fast growing brokers, They were wonderful at the beginning but subsequently when the number of client lifted execution is is elongated and worse, most slipping and stuff like that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on what the broker is after. Some of the brokers who accept deposit as low as a dollar may be looking for many client and popularity believing that the people who invested little amount will someday invest more. While the ones with high minimum amount may not be willing to deal with low income earners and perhaps maybe they want big money.

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    truly i don't couple but i believe they want to store a big money from dealer . and maybe expect that gracious for theim to try minute sign traders. for representation if head the peak matter is 100 bill they experience in the front example they don't someone umteen dealer in their method.

Banned abu yousuf is an unknown quantity at this point abu yousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly. we should trade only lowlifes using low capital

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really i don't see but i imagine they want to gather a big money from bargainer . and maybe anticipate that swell for theim to examine undersize class traders. for representation if attain the peak matter is 100 clam they fuck in the prototypical second they don't tally more dealer in their scheme.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different types of accounts and all of them have their minimum deposit,we have the cent accounts that you can trade with less capital like 1-10 dollars,we have the micro accounts that the minimum is about 50$ then standard account, it will depend on broker to broker and the type of accounts they have for offer
    bye forum India

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.only if u have high deposit u will withstand the losses so the brokers permit u to have high minimum deposit. At the same time broker will get high profits from the spread if u use high lots.Thanks every one..........

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I do not know really, I think they want to accumulate a lot of money from the merchant. I think a few traders to control them and maybe for good. For example, the minimum deposit, if it is determined that it is $500 for the first time that they know in their systems do not have a lot of traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 333 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)