+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 333 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think high deposited broker want only expert trader who can only make good profit with them. And they can easily prove that they are the best broker in the world. So they did not support low deposit amount on them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumin is an unknown quantity at this point sumin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be challenging for religion-abiding Muslims. However ... Other brokers may require higher minimum deposits. ... Some brokers such as ******** have standalone Islamic accounts, in which case signing up is straight forward.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rofiq001 is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader i am not much aware about that but i familiar with this. So i have not any kind of opinion about this.

Banned kaiben is on a distinguished road kaiben's Avatar
    Thanks
    More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients raised the execution got slower and worse, bigger slippage and things like that.

Senior Member lill is an unknown quantity at this point lill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.

Member nqaccess is an unknown quantity at this point nqaccess's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex broker is a company engaged in the financial sector with one aim is to make a profit, so it is natural that some brokers who enforce strict rules, one of which was for the company to earn as much as possible of the capital invested by the trader

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's easier for a broker to know a soft total of traders with big city that 1000000 of traders with a few bucks. Writer traders way many server problems, because you need writer alter servers and things similar this. I've noticed this with express healthy brokers, they were awful in the origin but then when the periodical of clients raised the execution got slower and worse, bigger slippage and things suchlike that.

Banned debashish66 is an unknown quantity at this point debashish66's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's easier for a broker to have a small amount of traders with big capital that million of traders with a few bucks.I am sure true to companies that require a minimum of trading and then I feel it is a brokerage firm, the less respectable, because the minimum trading as true to the lack of trust company .

Banned fxzibon is an unknown quantity at this point fxzibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i know that some broker want to accumulated high deposit. the reason is of that they are mainly bank broker (maximum). they do not want to take the loss. and they ignored small investor. you can see there execution is so fast. They want you to make profit.

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing in Forex trading broker gave always leverage to trader to invest money as low as they afford.but in some case any broker say for high money its exceptional case not for every one instruction to invest high amount

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 333 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)