+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 333 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's easier for a broker to have a small amount of traders with big capital that million of traders with a few bucks. More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I have learn the importance of capital in trading and having big capital will really help the trader to recover the losses but with low capital we wont have much chance to reduce the losses. Bye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rubel31 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel31's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is a best forex.A trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leverage accordingly. best job..........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u have high deposit u will withstand the losses a trader needs to start trading with some minimum amount.A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount which a trader can invest and broker can provide leveragegood job.

Member zamroni is an unknown quantity at this point zamroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trader wants out to begin trading with a few minimum quantity. a broker provides leverage out to trader out to enhance his trading capability therefore it really has that should be a few minimum quantity that a trader will invest and broker provides leverage accordingly.

Banned horinath1 is an unknown quantity at this point horinath1's Avatar
    Thanks
    only if u have high deposit In fact, I am sure true to companies that require a minimum of trading and then I feel it is a brokerage firm, the less respectable, because the minimum trading as true to the lack of trust company job in all.

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system. thanks.............

Senior Member rubel.88 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel.88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that some brokers just offer standard account. only if u have high deposit u will withstand the losses so the brokers permit u to have high minimum deposit. At the same time broker will get high profits from the spread if u use high lots. better job............................................... .............

Senior Member perfumer.2 is an unknown quantity at this point perfumer.2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that some brokers just offer standard account and also they have some rules and they cannot open cents account. In fact, I am sure true to companies that require a minimum of trading and then I feel it is a brokerage firm, the less respectable, because the minimum trading as true to the lack of trust company. good job............................................... ..................................

Banned awang is an unknown quantity at this point awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont recognize other then i feel they will would you like to accumulate a giant cash from trader. and maybe even suppose that sensible for theim out to management tiny range traders. by way of example if build the minimum deposit is 5$ dollar they will recognize within the whole initial time they will dont have several trader in his or her system. just lowest sizes using low capital

Senior Member shahani is an unknown quantity at this point shahani's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible to approach this in the prospective trader to make a condition that causes forex looks easy and cheaper to generate profit but to deposit $ 1 in benefits that would be how to get from there would take a very long time to make major accounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 333 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)