+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 333 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i aslo do not know about that topic. but i think it is there rules. so i think we should invest seeing all opportunity of forex broker. otherwise i think we will be lose our all money if that broker be scam. so we should look every thing . i did not create yet any account in any broker. thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faizafe is an unknown quantity at this point faizafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers have a high minimum deposit because it allows, and has been able to withstand the losses will be displayed only if the deposit is higher. Using a lot of liquid and at the same time people get high profits from the broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nurulislam697 is an unknown quantity at this point nurulislam697's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is their selection. We can not interpose some their prime. They are wanting big traders and skillful traders. These broker do not deprivation to founder measure the fine and new traders. Personally I do not equal these brokers.

Banned someone99 is an unknown quantity at this point someone99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know about that.you are know that forex market you have trade forex market and you have make money forex how you are analyse forex market and you have trade forex market and you are any Lise forex market and you have trade Forex market and must have the potential about that.

Senior Member kanta11 is an unknown quantity at this point kanta11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Various broker have various rule . In some broker minimum deposit is 100$ and in some broker minimum deposit is 1$ . So trader have to chose broker according to his capital . Trader have to chose a good broker for trade . In instaforex minimum invest is 1$ .

Senior Member turiyah is an unknown quantity at this point turiyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about this problem, unfortunately. It's great for brokers who need to pay us to choose a broker. Successful people in the world can still succeed as they learn. Will learn the field if you want to succeed regardless of the field of more talented. I took the Commitment to achieve it so sweet the cross process after fruit and work hard you got it

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this relates to the margin and leverage that we use, and to all brokers, at least in general to make a deposit is $ 1 (this for that much publicized foreign broker in cyberspace), while for the local broker usually can fund it more likely surrou $ 6,000 if you want to start trading and leverage used was a maximum of only up to 1:100

Senior Member lordripan is an unknown quantity at this point lordripan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    As I believe that more amount deposit is a plus point for a forex trader. He can take some good volume [of course he has to follow Money Management] with his trade. That will be a plus point, Suppose with minimum investment with 100$ a person can not earn much sometime he could not pay his internet bill with this capital, So I think if you want to be a professional trader then you must be start with some good capital. And that is why some broker house wants high deposit.
    If you like my post please click on thanks.

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are lot of broker in the market in the forex trading system and they all of them earn goood profit better then another trader in the market for earning money

Senior Member Ali Hossain is an unknown quantity at this point Ali Hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's easier for a broker to make a slim assets of traders with big top that million of traders with a few bucks. Much traders capital statesman computer problems, because you need many amended servers and things equivalent this. I've detected this with expedited maturation brokers, they were awing in the offset but then when the merchandise of clients lifted the implementation got slower and worse, large slippage and things equivalent that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 333 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)