+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 332 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Hybrid View

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Discordance (2012-11-06), Humaira (2018-02-05), ij999 (2019-06-15), imqamar (2018-01-27), inspiron (2012-07-20), jokotole09 (2012-12-10), mehro (2019-08-17), ntn (2019-01-27), P-K (2015-09-27), rakib016 (2012-07-19), shakeel2017 (2018-03-15), shamim3040 (2012-04-22), zaimanawaz (2018-01-22)

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zdaina For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-15)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    hi, really i don't know but i think they want to accumulate a big money from trader . and maybe think that good for theim to control small number traders. for example if make the minimum deposit is 100 dollar they know in the first time they don't have many trader in their system.
    I agree with your openion. I think that if low deposit allow then many people enter this broker but low capital owner trader never stay in the market, for very few time they good-by forex then their database maintenance is a big problem of the this broker. As a result their minimum deposit is $100.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    they want to accumulate a big money from trader and may be think that good for them to control small number traders for example if made the minimum deposit

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know why, but I think everything is just making more money to lose quickly and merchants pay their employees and grow their business iIn the world.

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning . A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

loveforex (2012-10-01)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kinwan View Post
    More traders means more server problems, because you need more better servers and things like this. I've noticed this with fast growing brokers, they were awesome in the beginning . A broker provides leverage to trader to enhance his trading capacity so it has to be some minimum amount

I think it depend on the trader that how he accept the things and some i think that when trader get more response at that time expanding the facilities did not a problem for them and some how broekr did not risk credibility because if some thing happened even little one that bother to broker.

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the truth is that they employ very good traders, great tools and above all accurate Forex signal software that works like clockwork. And while with a lot of practice, learning and patience, you can become a great trader too, if you are lacking the right tools, you are doomed.

Senior Member mahatab is an unknown quantity at this point mahatab's Avatar
    Thanks
    They want to accumulate a big money from trader and maybe think that good for them to control small number traders.I have noticed this with fast grwoing brokers they were awesome in the beginning but then when the number of clients raised the execution .

Banned Saira Akter is an unknown quantity at this point Saira Akter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was also experienced with many broker and found that they can deposit from lower amount. $50 is the perfect money for a trader for better money management. Lower capital lead to fall in margin call quickly and a broker can remain their customer from any destruction to gain profit from a customer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 332 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)