+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3327

Thread: Why some brokers have high minimum deposit?

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I am sure true to companies that require a minimum of trading and then I feel it is a brokerage firm, the less respectable, because the minimum trading as true to the lack of trust company

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know about it very well but I think every broker have on policies of trade and different brokers provide different type of facilities to traders and start trading with minimum capital it is a facility or maybe some brokers scams.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me to wo aisa is lye krte ha k low capital se trader km lot size me trading kre gha to osi tra un ko b km faida hoga,or dosri wja ye b ho skti ha deposit money minimum krne se ziada trader os broker k trf attract hongay lekin os trader k paas itni facilities na ho itne ziada traders handle krne k lye

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    I think the high minimum deposit only applied to broker from US or Europe, it is because the rule was apply in their country prohibit the minimum deposit in certain amount. So, if you want to trade with broker from that country you must have big capital to follow their rule.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that why some brokers still have high minimumdeposit as most of brokers allowing from $1.some still have $100 or more?
    asal main jis brokers ki repution market main kafi high hoti ha na to us k sath trade karne waley bhi kafi ziyada hotey hane or her koi chata ha k us k sath account baney es liye mere khiyal main wooh broker sirf big investment karne waloun ko he chose karta ha or es se us ko kafi aasani hoti ha k woh kafi sarey low balnce accoun t ki monitering karey

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be such brokers already have enough clients and or they want only clients that are sincere and they want to utilise available resource at a maximum level though other brokers who have large infrastructure like instaforex may allow smaller deposits and give trading opporutnity to every one.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know why is this but i thinks all is just to make more money from losing traders quickly and pay their employees and grow their business iin the worldwide.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I have an advice for you all, if you would like to open an account in a broker that allow a lower deposit I advice to not deposit a large capital, until you try them for at least one year.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Broker that have a lower minimum deposit can be in some ways good for beginner traders, but this is a strategy for brokers to attract more new traders and to earn from them,

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right how much we deposit to stat forex trading depends upon traders to traders and we can easily get brokers that offers to make deposit of 1-25$ to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)